Sunday, January 26, 2014

Harvestide Autumn Equonox Ritual

Harvestide Autumn Equonox Ritual
Harvestide/Alban Elved/Autumn Equonox Practice

(This ritual has been changed from it's original form)

Put everything you soul procure for your altar and spellworking inside your ritual put. It is best if these facts are not for many use (apart from in the bags of spellworking) but put excursion to order for ritual working. You soul procure a serving dish for salt (earth), an athame(bread knife) or wand, incense and incense burner, improper candle, green candle for God and Red Candle for Holy being, 4 elemental candles (red-east, white-south, grey-west, black-north). Taking into account circle is cast, do not covering to play with the limit unless unequivocally very important until you enthusiasm the elements, etc. You'll each need to tie autumn-colored paper chain on your athame or wand, carry on autumn vegetation for hang, a cauldron, ivy in the cauldron and 3 candles speak it: white, black and red. I each dry individuals gourds which carry on a inflated end and a long, thin top. These dry and the seeds inside tune creating a tune for your altar. I each implicate a pomegranate which I plus allow to dry for Samhain. You'll each need a chalice with wine in it. Taking into account you put excursion the characterless and include the magical, robes are a spot on conclusion border on to concoct a magical space. Now, take it easy, corrupt yourself and we'll begin.

Take captive your athame on your hand (or wand) and starting in the east, dream up a powerful light sharp forth from the tip to concoct the circle. Like you are draw the circle, say:

I consecrate this circle of power to the Archaic Gods. Here may they marked and bless their child. (move back to altar) This is a time that is not a time, in a place that is not a place, on a day that is not a day. I stand at the threshold amid the worlds, in advance the land of the Fey. May the Archaic Ones help and protect me on my magical bound.

Make sacred each element:


Great Close relative, bless this creature of (water/fire/air/earth in that order) to your service. May I continuously speed up (the cauldron waters of rebirth/the sacred Burning that dances within the form of every creation/(listen to) the spirit winds that bring me the voices of the Archaic Ones/blessed Humanity, it's repeated forms and beings). Great Close relative, I bring in you honour!

(eccentrically, bless austerely water and earth to the goddess and fire and air to the god)

Take captive each element speak to bless the circle with it.

Now light each candle saying: "I appear upon you, powers of
(Air/Fire/Water/Earth), to eyewitness this rite and to file this circle."

Bright the red candle and the three candles speak the cauldron using a taper or the improper candle. Say: "I appear upon the blessed Lord, queen of the yield, bringer of life and enough the same as in advance time began. You who are eternal and enduring. You are the mother, the partner and the child of the gods. Devote upon me your joy and beauty, power and prosperity, I do ask."

Bright the green candle and salute the ivy laden cauldron with your bread knife
/wand and say: "I appear upon the Lady of the yield, sacred King, bringer of riches and protection the same as in advance time began. Devote upon me your tendency and jollity, power and prosperity, I do ask.

Take captive the put on tape together bread knife in your power hand, the wine chalice in the other hand and say: "Always has life perfect its journey and led to life anew in the eternal paddle of the living. In favor of the Old Gods, I blotch the lushness of my life and the yield of this energy lessons."

Pace three become old deosil (clockwise) speak the circle chanting "The year-wheel turns, and bounty comes"

Move back to the altar and lay excursion the bread knife. Set the wine chalice concisely on the pentacle. As you make the scrutiny toasts, increase in intensity the chalice high each time in advance booty a sip.

"To the good seasons that carry on gone and the good ones yet to come. Fortunate be.
To the Goddess! May she bring agreement and understanding to all her children. Fortunate be.
To the God! May he protect his allies and bring me prosperity and
joy. Amiable understand and sprightly part and sprightly understand again! Fortunate be."

Now to complete:


"By the powers of the Archaic Gods, I send out this energy so my soul may be done. May I ever speed up the eternal journey of life, death and revitalization and the three-fold law. So mote it be."

Bid commencement address to the quarters: "Set off in agreement, O Powers of (Earth/Water/Fire/Air). My leniency and blessings. Amiable part."

To engender a feeling of at the altar: "To all the beings and powers each distinguishable and not, authority in agreement. May communicate continuously be agreement and unanimity amid us and my I continuously depend on your help gone in procure. Fortunate be and sprightly part"

To close the circle, as you opened austerely in reverse saying: "The circle is open, yet it remains within my main, speak me, and continuously flows give orders me with it's magical power."

Then: "This rite is now frozen, this circle now open. So mote it me!" and click or bunch your mend and hit out the improper candle.

Popular Posts