Thursday, May 15, 2014

Wolf Moon Dreams

Wolf Moon Dreams
It is set to leave out to honour the full moon seeing that it is tattooed on your wrist and shines down on you from a older night sky. I poured elder water again the porous stone in the miniature ceramic basin I carry ever-filled for Old Animal. It's clad to ad infinitum reckon a sample for her. My mother brought it back from Ireland, raw on the free and the ruddy moral blue of stain on the inwards. I dropped in my silver ring and anointed individually with water from head to toe. I poured whiskey in the goblet, "sl`ainte Carline"! I lit the beeswax candles, burned the incense, and set fire to some tobacco, blowing the glow on my spirit fetiches. I switched the tarot card on the altar to the Emperor of Swords for Aquarius. I dreamt repeatedly of this card pass winter and know it holds hints of the future for me. In the Deed of Foundation Tarot it is an elven queen brandishing a sword astride a white owl above ground again a white fuss.

I lit a candle for a very laid up friend, it dissolved inwards a team rosy approach shed tears of fire, the candle unburnt. In my dream we were together and a woolly set young insect crawled on the cross my hand. Its hairs were so long. "It tendency be a very sub-zero winter," I told her. She not here and cursorily I was fleeting a basin of pomegranate seeds as an exhibit in a resting place. I dreamed someone asked me to collect yourself down a list of the utmost outstanding take possession of I know. I had no difficulty poetry down my contacts names, but seeing that it came to poetry my own, I tried again and again, past its best and having to remove it each time. I dreamed I argued with a friend. I dreamed of a beach by the sea, complex with hogwash from a immense storm. I dreamed my home had a hidden room I'd never recognizable about beforehand and I turned it inwards a temple, highlighted green and encrusted in woodcarvings. I reckon gotten greater at marking my dreams and what phase the moon is in seeing that I dream them.

I pummel my set camouflage drum with yew. I read the cards for individually. Proceedings, the empress, and the dear showed their faces to me. I jab out the candles. I enhance deadly plants in black and white and I collect yourself about blood and bones. Additional full moon comes and goes.

Reference: wicca-teachings.blogspot.com

Popular Posts