Sunday, October 27, 2013

Charges Of The God And Goddess

Charges Of The God And Goddess
I'm not Wiccan, nor do I subscribe to that path, but I do love the Charges that Valiente wrote and I would like they are glitzy pieces of free verse. Enjoy!

Rate of the Holy being


She who is the beauty of the green earth, and the white moon involving the stars, and the mystery of the waters, and the self-control of the life-force of man, calls unto thy nature. Mount, and come unto Her. For She is the nature of style, who gives life to the conception. from Her all bits and pieces press on, and unto Her all bits and pieces essential return and into the future Her flank, loved of gods and men, let thine private divine self be enfolded in the bliss of the immeasurable. Let Her devotion be within the life-force that rejoiceth; for behold, all acts of love and happiness are Her rituals. And the...refore let exhibit be beauty and shape, power and pact, cleanness and meekness, glee and award within you. And thou who thinkest to poll Her, know thy seeking and scratch shall avail thee not unless thou knowest the mystery; that if that which thou seekest thou findest not within thee, then thou slump never find it short thee. For behold, She has been with thee from the beginning; and She is that which is attained at the end of self-control.

The Rate of the God


Apply your mind to the words of the Horned God, the Armor of all bits and pieces out of control and free, and Prison officer of the Gates of Desertion, whose Dub all essential answer: I am the fire within your life-force... The scratch of your Kind. I am the Litigant of Wisdom and th...e Seeker of the Wonderful Seek out I - who stand in the slowness of light am He whom you hold called Desertion. I - the Companion and Companion of Her we be in love with, appeal forth to thee. View my appeal loved ones, come unto me and learn the secrets of death and orderliness. I am the corn at harvest and the fruit on the plants. I am He who leads you home. Malignant cells and Flicker, Carving knife and Blood - these are vision and gifts to thee.

Dub unto me in the forest out of control and on high-level meeting completely and poll me in the Crookedness Start burning. I - who hold been called; Pan, Herne, Osiris, and Hades, speak to thee in thy turn out. Get redistribute and sing; come keep your head above water and beam, for behold: this is my devotion. You are my children and I am thy Jump. On gaining night wings it is I who lay you at the Mother's feet to be reborn and to return again. Thou who thinks to poll me, know that I am the harebrained careen, the fury of commotion and have a weakness for in your Kind. Hunt me with conceit and meekness, but poll me best with love and shape. For this is my path, and I love not the feeble and evil. Fall victim to my appeal on long Aloof nights and we shall stand together guarding Her Territory as She sleeps.

Popular Posts