Saturday, February 28, 2009

An Open Entrance To The Closed Palace Of The King

An Open Entrance To The Closed Palace Of The King Cover

Book: An Open Entrance To The Closed Palace Of The King by Lover Of Truth

I, being an Anonymous adept, a lover of learning, and a philosopher, have decreed 'to write this little treatise of medicinal, chemical, and physical arcana, in the year 1645, after the Birth of Christ, and in the 23rd year of my age, to assist in conducting my straying brethren out of the labyrinth of error, and with the further object of making myself known to other Sages, holding aloft a torch which may be visible far and wide to those who are groping in the darkness of ignorance. The contents of this Book are not fables, but real experiments which I have seen, touched, and handled, as an adept will easily conclude from these lines.

I have written more plainly about this Art than any of my predecessors; sometimes I have found myself on the very verge of breaking my vow, and once or twice had to lay down my pen for a season; but I could not resist the inward prompting of God, which impelled me to persevere in the most loving course, who alone knows the heart, and to whom only be glory for ever. Hence, I undoubtedly gather that in this last age of the world, many will become blessed by this arcanum, through what I have thus faithfully written, for I have not willingly left any?thing doubtful to the young beginner. I know many who with me do enjoy this secret, and am persuaded that many more will also rejoice in its possession. Let the holy Will of God perform what it pleases, though I confess myself an unworthy instrument through whom such great things should be effected.

Download Lover Of Truth's eBook: An Open Entrance To The Closed Palace Of The King

Free eBooks (Can Be Downloaded):

Robin Artisson - Path Of Initiation The Fivefold Pattern Of The Witching Way
Phil Legard - An Approach To The Operation Of The Arbatel Of Magic
Paul Foster Case - An Introduction To The Study Of The Tarot
William Wynn Westcott - An Introduction To The Study Of The Kabalah
Lover Of Truth - An Open Entrance To The Closed Palace Of The King

Popular Posts