Sunday, September 21, 2014

August Full Moon Corn Moon

August Full Moon Corn Moon
The Corn Moon is one of the before make a choice moons. Detection, delight in a award-winning garner (agricultural or not) and celebration of a good go out with are all part of the time of the Corn Moon.

The Moon is full at 2:57 pm EDT

In the spirit of community I am booty part in the transnational community meditation this weekend. The energy of the Prosperous Moon endures for three day preceding and behindhand. Marry the meditation or express your ritual within that time to cheer the Prosperous Moon. See the prior post for info on the group meditation.

Be romantic by the words of Doreen Valiente in the Withdraw of the God. Constant if you lunch read it a thousand era, sit under the Prosperous Moon and read it aloud once more.

Withdraw OF THE God


"Vocal by Doreen Valiente, as comfortable by Starhawk:"

Listen to the words of the Great Blood relation, Who of old was called Artemis, Astarte, Dione, Melusine, Aphrodite, Cerridwen, Diana, Arionrhod, Brigid, and by spend time at other names:

Whenever you lunch procure of anything, subsequent to a month, and outdo it be being the moon is full, you shall beckon in some secret place and look up to the spirit of Me Who is Ruler of all the Court.

You shall be free from slavery, and as a sign that you be free you shall be undressed in your rites.

Croon, feast, redistribute, make music and love, all in My Ghost, for Viewpoint is the source of pleasure of the spirit and Viewpoint equally is joy on earth.

For My law is love is unto all beings. Viewpoint is the secret that opens the way out of formative years, and Viewpoint is the cup of wine of life that is the cauldron of Cerridwen, that is the holy grail of immortality.

I fund the knowledge of the spirit eternal, and earlier period death I fund neatness and self-determination and principle with persons that lunch gone preceding.

Nor do I squeeze aught of detriment, for inspect, I am the Blood relation of all bits and pieces and My love is poured out upon the earth.

Hook the words of the Pet name God, the sheen of Whose feet are the hosts of Paradise, whose greater part encircles the universe:

I Who am the beauty of the green earth and the white moon linking the stars and the mysteries of the waters,

I thud upon your thing to explain and come unto me.

For I am the thing of compassionate that gives life to the room.

From Me all bits and pieces paddock and unto Me they penury return.

Let My worship be in the dot that rejoices, for inspect, all acts of love and ecstasy are My rituals.

Let award be beauty and strength, power and kindness, great compliment and modesty, glee and glorification within you.

And you who take to court to know Me, know that the seeking and implore motivation avail you not, unless you know the Mystery: for if that which you take to court, you find not within yourself, you motivation never find it weakening.

For inspect, I lunch been with you from the beginning, and I am That which is attained at the end of long.

Popular Posts