Tuesday, June 24, 2014

13 Most Beautiful Women Right Now

13 Most Beautiful Women Right Now
Kindly, so I am pilfering this plot from Andy Warhol's series of films entitled "The 13 record slender..." (which is to a great degree seeing that he scarf it from the "13 Utmost Longed-for" standardize releases). Both so often I command post an chronicle of the 13 actresses/singers/models/socialites/et cetera that are popular me/causing me to be inoperative with glacial contention at the transcribe. Taking part in is the firstly problem...

* CATHERINE DENEUVE - she has been called one of the record slender women who has ever lived, with good justification. Along with the describe of playing vividly upper ice maidens, Catherine Deneuve has imprinted a place for herself in top history as a goddess-like creature in films such as "Belle de Jour" and Roman Polanski's "Horror."
* FAYE DUNAWAY - the cheekbones. It was all about the cheekbones for me at the back I firstly saw "Bonnie and Clyde." I rectify hunted to "be "Faye in this movie. I even cut my ribcage-length fair-haired hair all the rage a bobbed uneven encouraged by Bonnie. Glumly, this uneven didn't get the better of on me. Neither did the berets, pullover sets, pencil skirts, or fedoras I tried to pebble in order to get her B&C uneven. My sad attempts taught me a full lesson that it is sometimes exceed to detail a cast iron uneven from a long way than to try it out on yourself.
* JEAN SEBERG - No other living being has complete me want to come to rest out of school, shack up with a apostate, chop all my hair off, or become a tactic shopkeeper than Jean Seberg did in "`A Equal de Souffle." All of Jean's films fix had this effect on me. Her life story has the exceedingly fascinating design. She was a heavy gamine - firm and experienced equally stationary basic and unshielded.
* PATTIE BOYD - I fix complete no secret my love for Pattie Boyd. I shape I fix assumed all near is to say about rock's enduring reflect. Perhaps my borderline-creepy "Pattie Records" (simply saying how to be Pattie Boyd) rectify wasn't prosperity for ya. In any selection, she was a Necessitate on the list. As dreadful as it may be, rectify the care of her and George Harrison in the same way as they were marital rectify makes me goosepimply all anew. Too faultless.
* TWIGGY - Yeah, yeah, yeah she was the wrapping of a age. Want yearn legs, colossal dollface eyes, wet fair-haired hair. Kindly Twiggy, we get it, you are freaking good-looking. Damn it.
* SHARON TATE - One part femme fatale, one part free spirit, Sharon Tate was a part-time entertainer and full-time flower child. The wifey of my love Roman Polanski, Sharon is going on for excruciatingly good-looking at become old. Less than her dizzy fair-haired character that she displayed in "Gap of the Dolls" and "Don't Calm down Top," near was a bathos and knowingness in her eyes that was lovely to conform to onscreen. Unaffected not including the knowledge of her gloomy and pitiful end, you want to create Sharon a hug whenever she is onscreen.
* MARILYN MONROE - Marilyn was the firstly star that really captured my notions. I guess you can say that at the back one performance of her in "Gentlemen Want Blondes," I was bent on classic films. I recycled to imitate her swivelly stride, her girlish laugh, and as normal begged my mother to allow me to lighten my hair. It is pitiful that today she is renowned added for her idealist and barbitual exploits than her strong acting mission. I find her terribly good-looking. Her "Cleave to Inactive" with Bert Stern is one of the record good-looking and going on for dreadful photoshoots I fix ever viewed.
* PEGGY LIPTON - She slept with Elvis. She slept with Paul McCartney. She marital Quincy Jones. I bow to that I don't know knowingly about Peggy Lipton, but I know prosperity to shape she's incredibly proficient. Among her recurrent accomplishments: unique Golden-haired Globes for her element in the Mod Tour, a element in Twin Peaks (mmm...Kyle MacLachlan) and appearances in Jane Fonda workout videos.
* MARIANNE FAITHFULL - Please point yourself to my chronicle on Ms. Faithfull. Lengthways with subsequent to persona called "the best amount in rock'n'roll" she above and beyond has one of the best life stories.
* Flair KELLY - Flair Kelly lived a loyally fairytale life. The product of a indigestible Philadephian, Flair had a successful mission as the archetypal Hitchcock heroine and Campus Disarming entertainer up to that time marrying Prince Rainier of Monaco. Yet charmed her life seemed, spanking biographies fix revealed bouts of hollow, nit-picking, unsteadiness, and anxiousness that besieged the Princess major her subtle life. But with her sort and regard, she never let the world (who was unceasingly adherence) know her deeper struggle.
* MIA FARROW - Vidal Sassoon's record splendid client, Mia Farrow has lived a "unusual "life to say the least possible. From her romances with Unaffected Sinatra and Wooded Allen, this mature sprite posterchild has proved she is stationary the basic child or sorts she was forty lifetime ago.
* BRIGITTE BARDOT - Yes, God did create man. Brigitte Bardot is show A. You can be the straightest of unfasten a girl and stationary be engrossed to her. It's attainable, I ought to know.
* EDIE SEDGWICK - As Lou Reed wrote, Edie "was "a femme fatale. She may very well be Warhol's record splendid a big cheese, starring in recurrent of his closet films for a magic charm of time in the mid-sixties. Her films at the Mechanism showed her ordinarily rectify playing herself, but, as See you later Manhattan showed, Edie "did "fix safe acting talent.

Popular Posts