Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Drawing Down The Moon

Drawing Down The Moon Image
All ye assembled at mine shrine, Mother Darksome and Divine.
Mine the Scourge and mine the Kiss, Here I charge you in this sign.
All you assembled in my sight, Bow before my spirit bright.
Aphrodite, Arianhod, Lover of the Horned God.

Mighty Queen of Witchery and night,
Morgan, Erione, Nisene, Diana, Bridgid, Melusine,
Am I named of old by men, Artemis and Cerridwen,
Hell's dark mistress, Heaven's Queen.

Ye who ask of me a rune, Or would ask of me a boon,
Meet me in some secret glade, Dancing round in greenwood shade.
By the light of the Full Moon.

In a place wild and lone, Dance about mine altar stone,
Work my holy mystery, Ye who are feign to sorcery.
I bring ye secrets yet unknown.

No more shall ye know slavery, who give true worship unto me.
Ye who tread my round on Sabbat night,
come ye naked to my rite, in token that ye be really free.
I teach ye the mystery of rebirth, work ye my mysteries in mirth.

Heart joined to heart and lip to lip,
five are the points of fellowship,
that bring ye ecstasy on earth,
for I am the circle of rebirth.

I ask no sacrifice, but do vow,
no other Law but love I know,
By naught but love may I be known.
All things living are mine own,
from me they come, to me they go.

I invoke Thee and call upon Thee Mighty Mothers of us all.
Bringer of Fruitfulness by seed and by root.

I invoke Thee by stem and bud.

I invoke Thee by life and love
and call upon Thee to descend into the body
of this Thy Priestess and Servant.

Hear with her ears, speak with her tongue,
touch with her hands, kiss with her lips,
that thy servants may be fulfilled.

Lady Sheba - 1974.



Suggested e-books:

Saint John Of The Cross - Dark Night Of The Soul
Howard Phillips Lovecraft - The Thing On The Doorstep
Bernard King - Meanings Of The Runes


Tags: free black magic for love  love spells and rituals  leonardo da vinci invent  magic spells free  magic spells and rituals  books about black magic  real witchcraft spells  

Popular Posts