Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Witch Who Annoyed With Ignorance

Witch Who Annoyed With Ignorance Cover I am annoyed with people. In particular, people who decide that they are witches because they have watched one too many episodes of Charmed. I am annoyed to be in the same faith as people who believe they can literally (not metaphorically) float, fly or levitate. I recently talked to someone who said that his grandmother was creating a spell for him that could make him have powers like the girls on Charmed. Hello? What is this faith coming too? With every passing day, I sink deeper and deeper into my Solitary surroundings too afraid to venture out. I am afraid I may run into another Lady MoonShineBeam decked out in black velvet (even though it's 90 degrees outside) with her black eyeliner, jet-black hair and shiny pentacle the size of a bus strapped around her pale white neck. I have to admit most people involved with the craft are going to be a little bit different than "normal". How else would they have found their way into this path? Oh and let's not forget the 13 year old girls who get 3 close friends to re-enact scenes from The Craft. Then I believe they get on the Internet, follow the arrows to my site and email me asking how to lose weight, gain a boyfriend and a million other things. But since we have to travel Together in one form or another, I keep all this inside. But it is driving me so insane.

Every once and a while I actually connect with someone. I feel the warmth and love that I know is out there. They spark new concepts within me and make me feel whole within my religion. They challenge ideas in my mind and we converse as like-minded individuals. The Internet knows no boundaries of age, sex, race or religion. However, on the other hand it doesn't have any boundaries for stupidity, ignorance and just plain ridiculousness. To this I must submit and allow it to happen. I will continue to help both those in need and those in terrible states of confusion. That is my path, that is my choice.

Free eBooks (Can Be Downloaded):

Louise Jackson - Witches Wives And Mothers
Emily Oster - Witchcraft Weather And Economic Growth In Renaissance Europe
Thomas Forbes - Witch Milk And Witches Marks

Popular Posts