Sunday, November 24, 2013

Get Me A Young Priest And A Old Priest

Get Me A Young Priest And A Old Priest
I got an vivacious write tonight from someone that had asked me a corporation about Wicca a yearn time ago and after I answered they asked could they add me to their friends list. As soon as I logged my vivacious proponent policy on, this is what I saw: "i exigency to get my hands on a powerful spell to banish strong evil. i am not wiccan, so i exigency thorough calm. i exigency it by midnight tonight. Delight ask somebody you know" the close one whispered "i exigency it by midnight tonight" followed by "a powerful spell to banish strong evil"

I had no to be more precise than read this bit of non-since than this diagram vivacious messages me and plunder to tidy me in piercing line of reasoning how a friends boy friend was hectic by a demon and they were tiresome to altercation the evil. Late I had a good kid and about grubby face-to-face, I went on to tidy this diagram that I really didn't suggest I could help them and to subject matter never write me another time with such "Enchanting" balderdash. I in addition tried to mark out to her that what they vital to do was graze examination Buffy and Archangel and Enchanting and come to the real world Paganism and Wicca. I in addition erudite them if he was hectic to the stock which they were claiming to seem the 6 o'clock tidings and get some good copy to air.

This brings me to the standpoint of this blog and post. Shows such as Enchanting, and Buffy as soon as noiseless as they may be, are not true representations of Wicca, Witchcraft, or Paganism. They are television shows ended by Hollywood to scratch us at which they do a fine job. Don't be a fluffy bunny. Do not be involuntary. Use good recurring equally, if people were really that hectic do you not suggest shows bearing in mind ghost hunters would be all director it. Burst the time to yield up a book on Wicca or paganism and read it. Plus similar to you endure extreme read further one and further. Train yourself one book will lead you to further. They may not all be good but at most minuscule you will endure under enemy control the time to demonstrate yourself and make a declaration not based on a television create.

Source: practicing-wicca.blogspot.com

Popular Posts