Tuesday, November 13, 2012

When You Say Your A Witch What Exactly Do You Mean

When You Say Your A Witch What Exactly Do You Mean
The following edge was passed on on one of my Facebook posts so I mess I would luck it put down with my answer: "Having the status of you say your a " witch" what correct do you mean? Is it practice of energy or the arts?"My answer:I suppose in the power of manipulating energy and creating attractive art....in the role of a witch is not entirely a "practice" of doesn't matter what in reverence. It is a way of life.....for me clearly.The beauty of in the role of a witch or pagan is that portray is no "one-size-fits-all commentary" or tenet of what you essential be or do. I celebrity this is why most of us are attracted to witchcraft, paganism, and earth-based spirituality.I get the suspicion that the edge was directed at all the art I post on my Facebook page. Yes, I do post a lot of art, what I pay the bill to be attractive to luck with the world. Advance, I love to jot art by drawing stones and commerce them to luck their beauty and energy with others. Donate are great quantity of other Facebook pages and blogs out portray that drive help with spells and learning the "craft". My Facebook page is about living in perception with ecosystem and channeling categorize, love, joy, sympathetic and healing energies, and white magick to the rest of the world downhearted our beliefs, undertakings, and art.To the same extent are your thoughts? Interest organization free to luck.

Reference: thelema-and-faith.blogspot.com

Popular Posts