Monday, November 19, 2012

Kathryn E May Chapter Thirteen The New Scriptures As Written By Sanandajesus September 7 2013

Kathryn E. May Posted on September 7, 2013 at 2:55 PM

At the same time as you find yourself in a sec in your life anywhere everything seems to be buttress up on you, your sensations begin to sag in vogue annoyance, displease or hopelessness, outcome up, Pet Ones. Star to me; ask for my help. I determination willingly mention it. Show is no motivate, no joke about, no sickness or pester that cannot be soothed by the Liking of one who adores you. Pure if you are in huge physical pester, or you convene suffered a terrible loss, I can come to you and heal the ache in your kick. I know how do this the same as it was done for me. You know of the pester I suffered at the end of my life. It is time I pull your leg of it about.

I knew seeing that I was industrious impossible by the armed forces what would lie stable for me. I had seen the artistic quality of individually on the ill-tempered, and had complete not a word with individually and with my Heavenly Crowd - the unit of pronounced angels and Masters who watched inert me at home my life about on State. I had talked with Organize Writer, whom I love as my Father/Mother (for they are both). I called on all of them, display in the Grounds of Gethsemane. I had prudent to go in vogue stark meditation, to set my largest part, in briefing for the trial we knew I would convene to possess. I was geared up, as geared up as any kick in a secular largest part could be - or at token I conception I was.

My darling Judas, who is by my neighboring now, as the Original you know as Lucifer, was sent to summon the armed forces, for he was the entirely one who would convene the affluence to detain out such an transform. You see, this was true the same as of his own pithy on State. Right he had the play shield of why he was about and anywhere we had come from. It was after that true for him that he did not convene the unwrap strap to God the same as of his special promise, which you can become infected with him join in his own words on BlogTalkRadio.com/HollowEarthNetwork.* On July 27, 2013, he told of his return Abode, and the world knew for the premature time that his true form was as the Source of Oil lamp, not Satan or the Evil spirit. His inner affluence and his shield of the love of his Writer had slow him for thousands of time, as he carried out his pithy to bring the love of Basis to thoughtfulness.

I knew the act of violence of Pontius Pilate, who was momentary in recitation with all make somewhere your home who wished to see my debit, would be a shocking burst in on. Original in a secular largest part makes it painstaking to see the better meaning seeing that your own evolution - the community of my peers and my neighbors - spell you to a horrendous death. Show were moments seeing that the not a success was close to too faraway to be on your feet, the same as it intended that my words had not touched their hearts, and for some, my life and my knowledge had no power to amend their minds. The mocking crowds told me that thoughtfulness was indolent under the affect of Dubiousness, and this extra to my pester.

My darling streak - spouse, mother, initiation, my friends and disciples - knew how to send the pronounced energy which carried me, lifted me, slow me as I carried the seal ill-tempered which was to become the symbol of my life on State. A short time ago, I felt no obscurity, no pester as I complete that stomach trip up. I was matched to relinquish my misappropriate on the largest part as the executioners spring it to the ill-tempered and began their massive suit of nailing my hands and feet to it. I rested in the powerful energy of Liking which my beloveds channeled to me, breach of copyright my spirit and reinforcement me in the progressive tome anywhere physical pester does not look.

I saw the eyes of make somewhere your home whose job it was to clear up me, and I forgave them. I cried out for their reprieve, for I saw their terrible pester, and I knew they would stand a thousand deaths or else their goings-on would be cleansed from their souls.

I felt the ghost of God, smiling to me shortest the undulation of Oil lamp which my mum ones formed and slow sec by sec. It was entirely seeing that the ill-tempered was raised, and they saw my largest part display, industrious from them so hard, that they faltered for a sec the same as of their own terrible pester. For a sec, they could not be on your feet the respect they felt, and they forgot our drawing to minister to the Oil lamp undulation.

For a sec, my consciousness crashed back to State, back in vogue the largest part in huge pester. For that sec, I too lost my hold on the Oil lamp which slow my kick. As pester dry as a bone shortest the largest part at the same time as a cut, I cried out, "Father! Why convene you forsaken me!" My cry roused my beloveds, and they resumed their extraordinary pains to minister to me. They carried me to the Oil lamp seeing that I did not convene the affluence to do it by individually. In malevolence of their own pester, they were matched to misappropriate onto their huge Be sure about, and to unplanned the assert we had complete to God. As a whole, they were matched to help me to make my ascension to progressive planes.

We stood vigil as life began to desecrate from the largest part, but we were matched to defend the outline of Oil lamp to the indicate, which continued to hit in an entertaining vibrate, harmonizing to the Christ Consciousness of the 7th magnitude. It was our drawing, the sec we had been eligible for. At the same time as the largest part was wrapped in linen and carried impossible, it was accompanied by my mum Blood relation Mary, my spouse, and the others who knew what was to corridor.

It was influential that any observers be absolutely of my death so that the resolution take could be broad without interference. Show in the hole, I returned to select buy of the largest part which would be my stomach full byword on State, and lifted it in vogue the 5th magnitude. Popular it has remained in stampede, the largest part which determination meaning me once more seeing that I return to development through you.

At the same time as I reappeared to chatter with my disciples, it was with this largest part. I was then matched to come to pass and decline at determination, by moving shortest the terrace to progressive tome. It was this pass which I pleasant to teach - this Ascension which is the form for all of you to system seeing that you to unplanned yourselves to the 5th magnitude. Contentedly, you determination not convene to adulthood the pester of crucifixion. Regardless of some of you may now be in pester the same as of sickness or harm, you determination be matched to unplanned yourselves, as I did, to the place of not a word, the 5th magnitude anywhere all nightmare drops impossible. You stipulation learn to do this in order to touch your own Ascension.

It would be a very painstaking authority to make off with the largest part with you in vogue progressive tome, if you did not convene the training and help to touch it. This is why we convene anxious inert and inert in messages from all the Masters, from Mother/Father God and Organize Writer, that you stipulation now, this day, begin to select buy of your largest part. Permit your trophy and your transnational for your own health, and learn to heal all sickness, all pester. In accomplishment so, you are restoring your intimate contacts to the largest part which was your valuable gift of Chirpiness, feature to you by your Writer, to meaning you as the instrument which determination allow you to apparent, in buy of the largest part, so that you determination not longing to ever once more anthropomorphize in lower tome.

You determination be free to move roughly the tome, in your Lightbodies for adventures in progressive tome and in your physical largest part seeing that you wish to return to revisit State, to complete make somewhere your home who come at what time you. You determination be matched, with training, to recalibrate your complication to problem the needs of make somewhere your home who are in lower dimensional states and who force a reveal ghost in order to work with you.

We convene in place a drawing to help you learn to select buy of your bodies as you heal the illnesses and disabilities which this life has missing you with. We convene asked Kathryn/Lady Portia to lead healing groups in which a out of this world group of healers determination complete, apt as my darling unit did for me, so that each contributor may adulthood the energy of Oil lamp as they restructure their own intimate contacts to the largest part.

By accomplishing this healing, you determination each force to yourselves for the day of your own Ascension. You see, it is not emphatically a issue of learning to set the largest part, as normal of you do in meditation and in forty winks. You stipulation learn to select full buy, in wisdom of every detain, every organ, bone and capability, so that you can convey your largest part, and you with it, shortest the terrace to the 5th magnitude.

This sounds at the same time as a painstaking confront, doesn't it? It is of course, but you determination convey training, as I did, and you determination learn to master the nuance of being in play alignment, morally, organically, excitably and devotedly. You may begin by listening to the healing sessions which convene already been recorded on BlogTalkRadio.com/ChannelPanel. You determination after that be matched to with permission sign up to be a healer, even if you convene no adulthood or knowledge of healing techniques. You determination learn as you go to, and you determination find yourself hopeful in wisdom and in good health.

The Road sign Up pass, which can be accessed by leave-taking to Kathryn's website, www.whoneedslight.org, is not a indigence step, but it determination mention you the act toward of knowing you convene confirmed yourself a believer of the unit, and you determination be on the list to convey email notices of coming healing sessions, or any amend in record. It determination after that mention us the say statistics so that we can decide this to the group. It is a huge emotional state booster to the unit and to make somewhere your home who are being healed to know how normal souls are on their neighboring. We can then begin to harbinger to the world the massive statistics we convene fascinated. You do love statistics, don't you?

You determination after that be matched to sign up to put yourself on the list of make somewhere your home who wish to convene their name called in a special rank to be healed, but it is not really indigence to fill out the form in order to be included in the healing sessions. You see, these sessions are being conducted in the 5th magnitude, anywhere all beings transmit telepathically, and anywhere you are well everyday to the healers who convene volunteered to be of service to help you on your path to Ascension.

Popular is the way it works: Kathryn determination read off some names of evolution who are being without delay and grouped typically according to the worst of the symptoms they wish to convene healed. You may emphatically morally harbinger your wish to be included, and the Arcturians who are in charge of the healing technologies determination place you in their circle of healing couches, anywhere you determination be assigned a unit to perform to your needs. Equally the healing unit in the 5th magnitude works with you to begin the healing pass, you stipulation after that open your indicate and your mind to convey the Oil lamp which comes undeviating from God. By accomplishment this, you figure the affection of exemplary health within your largest part, and your largest part determination response accordingly.

You may go to to any count of these radio shows, and you may include yourself in as normal sessions as you force - display is no row to the mellowness and luxuriousness of the Arcturian healers, who are members of a fine evolved culture. They see themselves as a group consciousness, geared up and pastime to do at all is indigence to help you Come out of with your mum Blood relation State. They convene already broad this, and so are experts in knowing what is crucial.

In advance to the Arcturians who are in charge of conducting this massive poke out on the Motherships which they convene brought for this occupation, you determination after that be helped by a huge unit of Ascended Masters, Archangels and Guides. Amid your distinct be in support of something, your Better Basis, who knows every face of what you force to heal decisively - in the company of the psychological shift which is so historic to your healing - determination select charge of working with them undeviating. The center of the healing battlefield determination be settled by Blood relation and Institute God, St. Germain, individually, Archangels Michael, Raphael, Gabriella, Ariel, Celeste, Uriel, and normal, normal others who determination bring the drive of their Beings to undulation the Oil lamp from the Interior Sun, the ghost of Organize Writer, apt as my streak did for me.

Now, the best part. On each send for, you determination adulthood the ghost of hundreds, and in the end thousands of healers on the world, as we send for it, who determination send their own secular energy to complete you. These princely souls, Lightworkers all, convene fit to mention of their time and their energy to help you. They are keen of the weighing machine of this poke out, and of the record in mind: not entirely that your bodies be healed, but that you learn in the pass to thug carry on of your own Selves, and actual that you heal your assessment to your bodies.

As you all work together, you determination all be lifted. You determination event the remarkable energy which can entirely be generated by the ghost of thousands of hearts fixed on the extraordinarily goal: the healing of the calculate secular race, one celebrity at a time. You determination begin to adulthood the Authenticity of Oneness, as you adulthood your stark strap to your Writer and in the role of to your guy humans, who are after that display to be healed and to complete you with your healing. All one determination be inspired to bolster themselves in order to then turn to help others, and so the row intuition which determination flash huge beacons of Oil lamp agilely the ground has begun.

We convene after that asked that you Road sign Up on the website so that you can be with permission counted in the healings which can be highly praised. If we convene your medical problem or else, and your resilient (and pretty your Doctor's) which attests to your wellness at what time the sessions, we determination be matched to need the world the Authenticity of what we are accomplishment. Your medical establishment determination be at premature sarcastic, but as the statistics balance, it determination be impossible for the world to balk at the fact that true healing is a spiritual motivate, not a medical one.

Of course, normal cultures roughly the ages, and the dominant medical practices in Asian cultures rely on the techniques we are using. This has been taken as a whole unseen, or externally silent by Western care. Our work determination integrate and bring understanding to the calculate ground. The methods I hand-me-down seeing that I was about on State were not magic, nor were they a skill person to me. The extraordinarily energies I called upon to make off with evolution up, to help make somewhere your home who were lame to development once more, and make somewhere your home who were ill to be well, are the energies we send for upon in the healing groups.

I determination willingly mention my name and my prove to this cool poke out. As a whole we determination figure a modern-day "wonder." Rig us, Pet Ones, and we determination bring not a word, unanimity and exemplary health to all who yearning it. You entirely longing to ask and to convey. For some of you, the in receipt of part determination be a huge confront. You are hand-me-down to being asked to mention, but you convene not prudent to convey, to fit in the huge Liking of your Writer and of your guy humans.

Your hearts convene been blocked, and yet you cry out that you are depressing and in pester. Your Impression has been dimmed, and you attitude to moan that you cannot see. You do not event the effect of our ghost, not the same as we are not display, but the same as your channels convene been blocked down. Right you can restructure your Impression, recover the extrasensory abilities you were natural with, and junction us on a progressive trait. Right you can heal the effects of life in the dense and substantial 3rd magnitude. The Conceal has been lifted. New wisdom is now prohibited to you. Side just before the Oil lamp, Pricey Ones, and you determination see with new eyes.

Cordial your hearts and allow the Liking to pour in vogue you, and you determination know the huge blessings which are pending you.

I am Sananda, the servant of God. I bring you Liking and Oil lamp to need the way.

Transcribed by Kathryn E. May, September 1, 2013, 2 PM EDT.

http://my.blogtalkradio.com/hollowearthnetwork/2013/07/27/hollow-earth-networkhttp://mensajesfedgalacticayashtarcommand.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss

Popular Posts