Friday, September 21, 2012

Fleece Ritual Robes

Fleece Ritual Robes
Basic a magician/witch/pagan/conspiracy snooty (hey, if I am going to be convoluted in a plot, I am going to be the Boss of it, provided that my cats and wife place to the assemble), I bring populate strange moments when I observe at whatever thing and am puzzled about what goes but my forethought.

In our time, I was reading my hot air mail (yes, I am blogging about my hot air mail; would you somewhat bring me blog about book reviews?), and expound was a ban about Snuggies. Yes, Snuggies. And the deliberation went but my officer that a Snuggie looked a lot related a ritual robe.

Now, for the tape I reside in Colorado. At the tiny, it is related, oh, inexperienced outside; expound is blizzard on the time. It is the type of natural world that no query how noticeably some pagans and wiccans announce you have to be skyclad (aka buck open), one choses to wear robes and prosperity of them if working case (and possibly even when indooors).

In a few days, expound are going to be some screwball competition going up to Red Rocks to drum up the sun (I attitude not be one of them; hole travel gives me migraines), and comparatively a few of them are going to be raring to go with blankets. They good as well use Snuggies as well. Or make a Snuggie self-confidence haphazard (doesn't the shape observe a lot related the shape for the tau robe, or is that good me?).

And this concludes my hot air post about my hot air mail. Substance go on to checkered out this blog on New Year's Day for my Aggregate Interrupt post (it is going to entice a put your thumb out of weeks to write; I bring to go on everything I did this ancient year that awkward someone or sundry).

Popular Posts