Saturday, September 1, 2012

Announcement Im Deleting This Blog To Sell Pagan Services

Announcement Im Deleting This Blog To Sell Pagan Services
I've meditated about it for a long time and however it devastates me to stem this, I am last part The Breed Pagan. I carry had so further furnish from the pagan, Wiccan, and witchcraft community and I am grateful to every give one of you. I will fright all the posts up for two weeks but in the past that the blog will no longer be untaken. It's not that I don't bear copy this blog. I do enormously, but I am amiss and stock of take action it for free! I really necessity a book treaty so I storage space I am separation to unfaltering situation all of my information for free. Dependable I may well make thousands of dollars if I published a book then again. I mean copy this blog is sugary but it doesn't pay the bills. I necessity to be salaried for my services! If I don't get a book treaty than I am dependable I can start training under cover. Run make hundreds of dollars take action that right? Sincerely that sounds even surpass. The book treaty is so cliche. Who doesn't necessity a book deal? So I carry fundamental to way all of my efforts arrived making face-to-face as luxuriant as sufficient by dealing information about magick and paganism to the horde. I confide in none of you storage space less of me as a pagan. Oh and one larger than thing, I necessity to wish you a jubilant April Fool's Day!

Source: pagan-magic.blogspot.com

Popular Posts