Friday, April 30, 2010

Threshold Guardians

Threshold Guardians
Plentiful cultures more or less the world set out maximum value guardians at the advent to their homes; convinced populace hold been site up spiritual and/or magical protectors for plentiful plentiful generations. These guardians climb over from pastoral icons, strings of garlic, totems, runes, broom brushwood, gargoyles, mirrors, twist bells, and bordering on everything also you can keep of. My friend, Diana, has a insignificant silver angel on the brink addition the mailbox on her start entrance, and diverse friend of panorama keeps a unused ceramic toad on the entrance rail for protection. It doesn't back issue what dulcet of protection you appoint, as ache as the command makes revere to you and as ache as it makes you likes and dislikes safer. Unorthodox chart I know, has a perplexing animal formed access knocker on each access to the hall - they feature blameless and further understudy piece as guardians of the home. I like to hold a unused broom on the brink enhanced the start hot air. Like I encouraged a few time ago, I forgot my broom and no more it on the brink enhanced the access of the old hall. It wasn't until diverse psychic told me I'd no more no matter which sizeable floor that I remembered the broom and went to reclaim it. I above and beyond like to hold no matter which copper next-door to the free doorstep, routinely a copper pot full of in bloom plants; and a gargoyle incense burner sits on a support formerly the start access. He's the support man in fighting any roguish energy slips by means of the exterior buttresses. If you hold maximum value guardians in place at your hall, I'd love to collect about it. Blessings,Robyn

Source: witch-selena.blogspot.com

Popular Posts