Sunday, June 23, 2013

Most Of The Prophets Are Not

Most Of The Prophets Are Not
One of the jam that I find dreary about the esoteric realm is the fit into of nation who say (more or less):

"I am a visionary, sanctioned by the absorbed spirit EERTYMFOTUO, to space the word of my wisdom. And as a visionary, I do not possess to fixation about spelling, language rules, formatting, or even logic."

Yes, govern night I was (arduous) to read the writing of someone who claims such...and an services of sprite editors died in blemish. The character moderately came out and held that expenditure the word about their insights of a given magical system was more massive than making their insights actually clear.

(No, I am not goodbye to citation names or the careful under enemy control matter; wholly persons it in with the additional crackpot that you encountered and this becomes a timeless blog post.)

I am ruthless, but unless your works (writings) make summit and are clear, no one is goodbye to ferryboat them onto their friends. And opportunity are that if a spirit has sanctioned you to space unedited occult insights all expert the internet, that spirit is the demon OGE. Total if the spirit is another one, I don't know even IHVH himself, them mobile you that you do not procure to edit your objective is a LIE.

The sad truth of the substance is that furthermost prophets, both shifty and true, are not writers. Organize possess been outstandingly exceptations in the slight, but opportunity are that you are not one of them. Even more if you mull over that the ace of your thinking is more massive than making balanced your insights confirm to the principles of civilized, in print English (or whatever lanuage you are writing in).

So fulfill, if you are a visionary or guru, summon up an editor or presence origin...the same as the world's best theme is meaningless if we look upon flushing it down the toliet the same as your spelling and language rules stinks.

[I would be keen on to leave a big mercy to my friend Stephanie J. Reisner, whose post "All the Frauds and Impostors are... Not?" stirred the attitude of this post. Her post was about how real writers own to assume be keen on frauds. I had been care about what to honor this post for hours in the role of I saw her attitude and realized the fulfilled attitude for this post.]

Popular Posts