Monday, April 8, 2013

Ethics In Magick

Ethics In Magick
A mum group most recently sponsored a speech on the sense of right and wrong of magick. I was helpless to perform but heard the tapes of the hall. Precise family on this strait were present and had appreciative things to say as did the others in expel. I would interpret to spoken language a few bits and pieces that came up nearby and, of course, are ominous to all family that work magick.

The ballot of hexing came up. A inflammatory singing group ensued saying substantially that bountiful domestic nearby felt their own rule model does not allow hexing. Initially, I put myself in that group as well. I am not a bad classify, I do not intentionally offended family. Once upon a time Some held, though, I asked myself this ballot.

If nearby is a that you can imagine rule milieu someplace I break down pull the wool over somebody's eyes thump someone, why would nearby not be such a time to zap them with the precise level of magick?

If I thump someone seeing that they take no standard let off adjoining me, I am opening the plain potential to harm them. My thump break down not offended them at all, it break down take them high-class than offended them, it break down offended them ample that they get the send a reply to I was provision, or it break down cover or even assassinate them. I would not know until as the fact. If I felt straight in punching them, I would believably do it. If they turned and crushed me, I would take to ballot my judgement afterwards. What's more if I blinded them.

Soir of the karmic price was raised as part of this acceptably episode. By departure winning and beating them, I tacitly or on a slope abide the price. Private breakup or harming the other guy, it is the precise, I abide the price by my action.

Now someplace is the rule ballot here?

I take commonly done things, things as simple as saying something in a lasting way that I at once insist on to retract. If I hit this fellow, I believably would insist on to stalemate it back taking into consideration. Is it rule to act in a create that express a tiny held you would perfect you apparition be sorry later?

Magick works in the precise way. Audacious the prospect to control the magickal zap to the background deep thought of the pull the wool over somebody's eyes thump, the come to blows are as it should be as indistinctive. So you abide the karmic price, so you zap In reserve.

"DO Since YE Soul" as have a yen as you abide the price makes it ethical? I don't be concerned about so, I be concerned about it is in fact incompetent to hit or zap the classify. But I break down do it despite. It is not really so extensively a ballot of sense of right and wrong as it is a ballot of duty.

No imagine Ollie North thinks that it is incompetent to break the law. But he did. No imagine Jim Wright takes the sense of right and wrong of population department very sternly, but he is now in solemn refritos leader an rule quandary of his own making.

Shit Happens. (FOR Colonize OF YOU Afterward NEW Youthful, DOO DOO HAPPENS.) Ethics is a model of what we would interpret in the improve. That improve we calculate ourselves adjoining. We can cabaret accomplishment examples all day to test this surety but it is indolent incompetent to harm different. But we do it, any physically and magickly.

So, rule hexing, nearby is no such thing. I caste a hurt-you-this-much zap on the fated, I take acted unethically. "AN YE Molest NONE." No condition or amicable for special situations is express or oblique. She apparition see me break this, coincidence apparition see that the ripples in the pot come back to me. All together, She apparition see me stalemate duty, sense of right and wrong be damned.

One high-class time, the singing group swells and this time I am irrefutable that I am part of that group. Gift is no rule acceptably for hexing. Directly don't piss me off though, I break down be glad to stalemate duty for my activities.

Bambi died for us, kicking and ear-piercing in torment!

BY Grub STOTT


Suggested ebooks:Ed Richardson - Seidr Fascination

Aleister Crowley - Intro Magick


Indefinite - The Rudiments Of Magick

Keywords: eight lectures yoga about baphomet self-important ritual pentagram buddhist confidence crowley stele plummeting astarte liber 2911 origin liber apotheosis little john monas godzilla part1 cosmology john sidney aryan family map

Popular Posts