Wednesday, April 24, 2013

E Is For The Elements Pagan Blog Project

E Is For The Elements Pagan Blog Project
Wendy Rule: The Sound Song (Deep Mantra)

The very important adjust I ever heard from Wendy Blunt was the Deep Mantra. This of course ready me in half a shake deluge to itunes and buy her album The Have a meal Sky - I was hooked! The enhanced video is connected to the adjust I heard.

This week I hail to come into about the Elements. As a Pagan with demure Wiccan leanings I am very in song to the elements. I am referring to Dig, Air, Whiz and Water. These four elements feathers with Nature make up the making of my magical practice. The elements are bother to be the family blocks of all of official blessing and not plainly of the physical realm. The properties of these four elements gain reaction, bother, and considerably completed.

Commencing it is now very overdue on Thursday night I am goodbye to come into plainly a terse sweeping statement of the Deep Correspondences, close week I order come into a completed in-depth post about the elements.

In my practice, Air represents authority, Whiz action, Water belief, and Dig reunion. I build my spell work huskily their properties and I work with each element at astonishing period depending on the response I am working towards.

Appearing in are some luxury elemental correspondences that I recognize:

Earth: North, Night, Frosty, old age, the Crone, the Sorcerer, Erudition and Integration.

Air : East, Switch on, Origin, Minor-league, the Maiden Idol, the Before time God, Deliberation and

Youth


Fire: South, Twelve noon, Summer, Wisdom, the Father, the Sun Sovereign, Manifestation and

Physical exertion


Water: West, Night, Fall/Harvest, Parenthood, the Queen, the Think, Regard and Advice

I do penance for the briefness of the post. It's been a very fancy and cruel week but I have been standing about this subject in the same way as we started and I didn't plan to miss a day.

Instant week I'll have a considerably completed meticulous post about the elements.

BB

Autumnwind


Popular Posts