Sunday, March 10, 2013

Witchstore Net A Scam

Witchstore Net A Scam
I towards the end tried to understand some items from witchstore.net, an online pagan store. They seemed legit and at preparatory lopsidedly

I was in love with them. They had every solicitous of merchandise a witch would assume. from basic rituals to twisted spells. I prized it so significantly i down for the count 75 on my preparatory pay a visit to to it! They had promised to ship in along with 1 and 3 weeks, but would most normal be sent in 10 days. I clutch been waiting 2 weeks so far and my order hasn't even shifted from emergence to transportation. In the extraordinarily week i purchased a join books on amazon.com and customary them in 5 days or so. My boyfriend had done some seek online about this definite site, and superficially it is a far-reaching subterfuge and a ripoff! They are virtuously out to get your money and you phantom never get your products! Do not ever go to this site, and if you clutch purchased whatever from them, i innovation you go to your be apparent or send a message to them to get your money back ASAP!

For exclusive information about their scams go to ripoffreport.com and dig out witchstore.net.

Deified Be all! :-)


Popular Posts