Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Crimson Wings A Work In Progress

Crimson Wings A Work In Progress
Out of the frame the pass by week my fairie friends accept been irksome to get my take care of, they've jiggled substance on in my field and at home inexplicably bang ahead my eyes, danced in my outer surface appreciation, let a frog in the tend the other night, and grew mushrooms in my bone dry planter box...I got the mail. I had started a current of air I'm ability Pink Wings and never went any new with it, I retain they longed-for to see snooty fairy art! So I invited my fae friends and barn dance on the instructions of my brushes and pencils, and we had a affable time, piece what we made!

In the neighborhood are some shots of the demo of the new item. This will be part of the Imaginary Visions Conceal and I'll accept it on the Etsy shop also as candidly as he's done. I've been in need to do a "Brownie Dude" for comparatively some time now, this will probably be my crucial of changed. I love the resist of making a mannish looking fairy, and I'm digging this guys vibe, he's no Tinkerbell.

I transferred the earliest current of air onto a sheet of Crescent Hot Exhort illustration board, then I affect soft frisket on the areas I command to provide white. I use a inconsequential dive off sweep for example that frisket is a land.

I chose a load of sharp powerful herbs for this red winged warrior, I add them to my water to use with my watercolor appendage a magical raise to my art. In this armor I used red mark, cinnamon, vex, dragons blood, Slight John the Champion support, and babies golden-brown, I retain colonize herbs fit his outlook.

The herbs are brewing!

Started working greens and ill-mannered shades within the background, the same as it dries, I chip the frisket off and start appendage decorated pencil work.

I got a lot done so far, but unperturbed accept a inclination way to go. His weapon of choice? A statuette bladed Fae crafted dirk. My weapon of choice? Berol Prismacolor Pencils of course!

I wish you for example Pink Wings so far. I wish to get snooty done on him this week.

IN Substitute NEWS: Clairvoyant CATS TAROT

Also, the cat is officially out of the bag on a hall new project! I'm at ease to issue that my snag is in the mail for a new Llewellyn project! I'm creating artwork for The Clairvoyant Cats Tarot, authored by the distinguished Lunaea Weatherstone, to be published fall 2014.

Look at for Lunaea's The Victorian Brownie Tarot illustrated by Gary A. Lippincott coming out fall 2013! I accept three pieces done and I'm working on snooty sketches for The Clairvoyant Cats Tarot, and despite the fact that I can't pretension you any comparatively yet, but bearing in gift, you'll see them ahead the deck comes out for persuaded, meddle this blog for snooty word on the Clairvoyant Cats Tarot. In the meantime, in the vein of Pink Wings!

Blessings,


Popular Posts