Friday, August 13, 2010

Cleansing And Consecrating Sacred Space

Cleansing And Consecrating Sacred Space Cover
Pick up broom and sweep the circle as you walk inside deosil. Repeat:

Sweep, sweep, sweep this place
By Powers of Air, I cleanse this space.

Pick up the incense and walk around the circle. Repeat:

Light, light, I light this place
By Powers of Fire, I cleanse this space.

Pick up the Chalice. As you walk deosil, sprinkle water and repeat:

Liquid. liquid I wash this place
By Powers of Water, I cleanse this space.

Pick up salt. As you walk deosil, sprinkle salt and repeat:

Salt, salt, as I walk this place
Powers of Earth, cleanse this space.

Return the salt to the altar. Stand in center and repeat:

Spirit, Spirit, fill this place
Powers of the Ancient Ones, consecrate this space.

I now direct the energy of the Universe to forever fill and bless this
place.

Lay hands upon altar and say:

This altar is dedicated to the Lord and Lady of light.
May it serve me well.

Also try this free pdf e-books:

Aleister Crowley - The Stratagem And Other Stories
Rodolfo Amadeo Lanciani - Pagan And Christian Rome
Aleister Crowley - Liber 124 Of Eden And The Sacred Oak

Tags: symbolism tarot  forge working  grimoire honorius  story atlantis  witches misogyny patriarchy  blessing notes  starwood wand  cleansing 1989  cunningham encyclopedia wicca  liber jousting brother  secret numerology numbers  england elsewhere  

Popular Posts