Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Rap Quarter Calls

Rap Quarter Calls Cover
I face me to the East, an' Akila's there
He's the fresh prince, he's the guardian of air.
Homeboy'll guard us, protect us from the beasts
If anything ugly approaches from the east.

(Akila... KICK IT!)

Facin' to the south, and I got a mighty lion
Leonos is my man, now you know I'm not lyin'.
Comin' to the circle cuz I called upon his name
An' he's going to protect us, he's the guardian of flame.

(Leonos... KICK IT!)

Ormsilvern is the man when I face me to the west
When you want it in the water, he's the one you want the best.
Rise from the sea, come over to me,
And tell the bad guys to f**kin' let us be.

(Ormsilvern... KICK IT!)

I make a right turn, and I'm headed for the North
I'm callin' for the bull; yo, Taurus, come forth!
Just call his name and the man is there,
Holdin' up a circle with fire, water, air.

By the powers of earth, air, fire, and water...

Also try this free pdf e-books:

Fransis Bragge - Witchcraft Farther Displayd
New Wiccan Church - Electric Garters Of California
Howard Phillips Lovecraft - The Rats In The Walls

Tags: arthur waite  summoning spirits magical  making altar  sefer yetzirah  great witches hunt  witches really condemned  kybalion ancient greece  gnosis mind  wicca practices  heathens some frequently  love guide witches  john english 1953  

Popular Posts