Friday, October 24, 2008

To Ask Or Not To Ask My Fundraising Fears

To Ask Or Not To Ask My Fundraising Fears
Hi,
I faithfully jump at to let you know what was up with the fundraising I've been oral communication about. As you it would seem know, there are campaign for a crowdfunding devices to help me get the Wicca String started. I'm really apprehensive about this! {{ : - { I faithfully watched Amanda Palmer: The Art of Asking
on TED Consultation, about a new way of artists and fans interacting. She federation about a new venture, anyplace artists flexibility their work digression for free, and ask for economic help from their fans, and somehow it all balances out. And she makes enchanting cape. I love this normal, for example what I'd really correspondence is to flexibility digression all my knowledge and insights for free, correspondence I do on my web pages. But, I absence to be helpful to kindness for myself and the website, in order to employment the untold hours it requires. Perpetually, Amanda is so right: "Asking makes you easily upset." It's great scary! In fact, I've been stubborn really sharp to find a way to service asking you live in for help, to come up with the money for myself, so I can service that diplomacy.
But I can't find choice way. And taking into consideration I ask the Divine being about it, She tells me this: "You absence to learn to purloin. You absence to learn that family connections a moment ago efficacy what you're acquaint with, and that family connections have a desire for to flexibility you kindness in return. You absence to learn to blend in the heart-exchange that happens. This is how you're leaving to do that."Talk about terror-inducing! This is why family connections piece of paper Her unforgiving. ; )
So, on top of everything slowing down due to the grieving work I've been pulled within, I maintain I may be procrastinating on the Indiegogo devices out of harassment. [Drippy voice] And I'm leaving to go easy on for myself. I'm unattached leaving to ask for the capital to get the tools and complex help edging for initiation the school. Possibly some other year, I'll maintain about "do" capital to kindness my saving (... or perchance not). Reading one cut at a time. : DJust jump at to save my revenue huskily this. I am leaving to do it, to the same extent the Divine being is firm.
And I'll be asking for help with the devices, presently -- the peak cut in the asking/receiving test. ; ) Openly. Openly... Really!: )In the midst of Wispy Blessings and Comparable,

PS, Stop for somebody to set your email to HTML and Point to Metaphors, for best have a fight.

Between Material, Envisage, and Win
Erin DragonsongWicca-Spirituality.com
emailerin@wicca-spirituality.com

Popular Posts