Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Invocation Of The Elements

Invocation Of The Elements Cover
Air, Fire, Water, Earth,
Elements of Astral birth,
I call you now; attend to me!

In the circle, rightly cast,
Safe from psychic curse or blast,
I call you now, attend to me!

From cave and desert, sea and hill,
By blade and wand, cup and pentacle,
I call you now; attend to me!
This is my will, so mote it be!

[This invocation may be chanted while moving or dancing around the altar to raise elemental energy for magickal workings.]


Also try this free pdf e-books:

Aleister Crowley - The Invocation Of Thoth
Eliphas Levi - The Conjuration Of The Four Elements
James Eschelman - Invocation Of Horus

Tags: finding mentor guide  sacred space  hugh williamson biography  apollonius tyana  introduction study tarot  reference wiccan paganism  real witch  black temple  french version second  francin dee  aleister crowley  

Popular Posts