Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Religion Belief Word Upon The Throne

Religion Belief Word Upon The Throne
The Word upon the throne The Spirit of The Word upon the throneREVELATION 12:5 5And she brought forth a man child, who was TO RULE ALL NATIONS WITH A ROD OF IRON: AND HER CHILD WAS CAUGHT UP UNTO GOD, AND "TO" HIS THRONE.ISAIAH 66 1Thus saith the LORD, THE HEAVEN "IS" MY THRONE, AND THE EARTH "IS" MY FOOTSTOOL: where "is" the house that ye build unto me? and where "is" the place of my rest? 2For all those "things" hath mine hand made, and all those "things" have been, saith the LORD: but to this "man" will I look, "even" to "him that is" poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word. 3He that killeth an ox "is as if" he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, "as if" he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation, "as if he offered" swine's blood; he that burneth incense, "as if" he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations. 4I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose "that" in which I delighted not.5Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.

WHAT THE SPIRIT SAITH COMPARED TO REV 12:5REVELATION 2 24But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden. 25But that which ye have "already" hold fast till I come. 26AND HE THAT OVERCOMETH, AND KEEPETH MY WORKS UNTO THE END, TO HIM WILL I GIVE POWER OVER THE NATIONS: 27AND HE SHALL RULE THEM WITH A ROD OF IRON; AS THE VESSELS OF A POTTER SHALL THEY BE BROKEN TO SHIVERS: EVEN AS I RECEIVED OF MY FATHER.

28And I will give him the morning star. 29He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.THE WORD OF GOD COMPARED TO REV 12:5REVELATION 19 13And he "was" clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called THE WORD OF GOD. 14And the armies "which were" in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 15And OUT OF HIS MOUTH GOETH A SHARP SWORD, that with it he should smite the nations: AND HE SHALL RULE THEM WITH A ROD OF IRON: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16And he hath on "his" vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Credit: my-spiritual-path.blogspot.com

Popular Posts