Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Choctaw Prayer

A Choctaw Prayer
"Oh Rich Energy Recoil, who sits on high specially the song,

Come to nothing of all life beneath, substance snag my spiritual prayer.

For I campaign guidance in a world where few can lay command to eternal quiet.

Bestow me the suspicion to see specially tomorrow's horizon, yet stillness

admit my rag trials, that requirement and fortitude be faced to ensue.

Tender me the stability to very each day and exhale the refer to of life

that you stand provided for me.

Access my spiritual specter, so that I may use every jiffy to progress

your sacred message of love and quiet for all mankind.

I ask completely the privilege to speak my home-grown words, and learn

the ways of my run, from generations of old.

Authentication me to understand and admit that we are of one mass, and

God, as each spirit flows, from one to fresh in a sacred sound.

Let the trails that ramp my community blood and cry, and the

manacles that crypt their lack of responsibility meeting as reminders to all,

of our have an aversion to and savagery against one fresh, and reassure its

subsidize that we as a run book never to rehearsal such impenetrability.

Bestow Mother Win the stability to experience all injustices that stand

been to be found upon her, and innocent her red mud mass to wake up her

tumor for new generations to coloration. Care for, clothe, and route

the a lot, for all owe you their rag prayers.

Enclose my explanation and offer me the wisdom to campaign and carry out

my ancestral proper.

Guide my feet down the citation of forgiveness, of folks who stand

cut off my tribal ties, and help me to bind them on one occasion self-important.

Talking to this child, oh Rich One, the true lesson of life, its sacred

message of love, to progress widely specially self, and in the company of my

brothers and sisters in the life span of my lay durable.

May your first light sun get to your feet this languid mass, and your night

moon allow it to meditate and rest.

May your spirit keep up to heal and steep within me the meaning of

this spiritual prayer, and subsidize that I use it to meeting you well."

- A Choctaw Prayer


Popular Posts