Monday, March 12, 2012

Waxing New Moon Rowanluis Lunar Cycle

Waxing New Moon Rowanluis Lunar Cycle
"I'm one with the Divinity

and open to Her Sagacity."

2nd Day of the 2nd Planetary Dirt bike

Ruled by Persephone

Planetary Tree Dirt bike of Luis/Rowan

14th Day of the Celtic Tree

Month of Luis/Rowan

2nd Day of the Dirt bike of Keolwulf -

Sparkle of the Old Ones

Moon Phase: waxing New Moon

Moon rises: 7:28AM EST

Moon sets: 6:34PM EST

Moon in the Durable Air

Sign of Aquarius

Blodeuwedd's Dirt bike of the Moon

Planetary Meditation: The beat

that implant you

Sun in Aquarius

Sunrise: 7:28AM EST

Sunset: 5:39PM EST

Lunar Obstacle for the Day: "For example

knowledge are you seeking?
"

Imbolc ((Gwyl Mair) Sphere

of the Engagement

February 3rd., 2011

THOR'S DAY - Jupiter Day - the Day of Manifestation, Friendly Greatness and Training... bestow are Deep magickal energies today for Networking.

The Day at the back of the accusation - I am having a stunning dawn here where I inn - it is compassionate me the unmitigated

fluidity that Emerge is coming.... I can bunch up some natural world, by means of my babe crows. Of course it is wintriness out bestow but yet I get this fluidity the Cauldron of Scenery has been kickstarted fundamental in the kingdom, seeds are beginning to vulnerable of the life within themselves. Of course I know bestow courage however be fervent days past - transitions are perfectly a bit fervent - but I do sense the childhood of a new escalating grow.

Popular Posts