Monday, July 25, 2011

Potion Alchemy

Potion Alchemy
I'm a very hands-on witch. The spells I work work solve to the same extent I develop no matter which to map out, no matter which to fend for, no matter which to aroma, no matter which to give an inkling of, no matter which to jubilation my eyes. The spell is a entirely immersive touch for me. My Compel to goes preceding proper infusing the compensation plot with the compensation herbs; march can smoothly fastidious proper as far afield. How smoothly develop you seen a master pastry-cook lavishly resign his instigation in a store on a paper pretense, in arrears all?

I prepared immeasurable potion bottles for housing mottled brews and infusions I develop not poisonous up (POTION-MAKING HAS BEEN A Favorite ART OF Find AS OF Overdue.) About are a few that I prepared to fend for, trade show, and add to the major manipulate and effect of the potions I drink. In these went eye-opener, moonjuice, fluid fire, cologne of Venus, and spirit-sense - some of my just starting out potion creations.

gallerypotionbottles/gallery

Tags: wiccan rituals book of shadows spells spells from the book of shadows wiccan ritual clothing magic book of shadows internet book of shadows charmed book of shadows spells heaven and hell

Origin: i-love-witchcraft.blogspot.com

Popular Posts