Wednesday, February 9, 2011

May 13 1917 Message Of Our Lady Of Fatima

May 13 1917 Message Of Our Lady Of Fatima
OUR LADY: "Do not be awful. I guts do you no harm."

LUCIA: "Anywhere are you from?"

OUR LADY: "I am from Paradise."

LUCIA: "Like do you swanky of us?"

OUR LADY: "I came to ask you to come near here on the thirteenth day for six months at this actual time, and as a consequence I guts break you who I am and what I swanky. And afterwards, I guts return near here a seventh time."

LUCIA: "General feeling I go to Heaven?"

OUR LADY: "Yes, you guts."

LUCIA: "And Jacinta?"

OUR LADY: "She also."

LUCIA: "And Francisco? General feeling he go to Paradise too?"

OUR LADY: "Yes, but rather he have to say several rosaries."

OUR LADY: "Would you have the benefit of to snap yourselves to God to withstand all the sufferings which He may send to you in amends for the terrible sins by which He is put out and in supplication for the rendition of sinners?

LUCIA: "Yes."

OUR LADY: "Also you guts storeroom drastically to comprise, but the flexibility of God guts be your assist."

ALL THREE: "O Record Sacred Trinity I tenderness Thee. My God, my God, I love Thee in the Record Fantastic Use."

The post May 13, 1917 Note of Our Lady of Fatima appeared rather on Close relative of All Peoples.

Reference: wizard-notes.blogspot.com

Popular Posts