Saturday, February 5, 2011

A Self Initiation Ritual

A Self Initiation Ritual

The Design

The tools on the altar: sword, athame, white-handled attempt, wand, pentacle, censer of incense, rise in, cords, chalice of wine, anointing oil, depression of water, depression of salty and a necklace or pendant.

It is best if the pioneer is sky clad; any jewellery regularly gnarled requirement be unworldly.

The Custom


Approve the water and salty, cast, the Curl, delight speak the water, delight speak the censer, delight speak the candle and summon the Lords of the Watchtowers.

Protection the altar with arms raised high and vast.

"I juggle thee and incite upon thee, Sturdy Close relative of us all, teller of all fruitfulness; by microorganism and foundation, by stem and bud, by folio and blossom and fruit do I juggle thee to bless this rite, and to cope with me to the responsibility of thy resonant children."

Immerse with your back to the altar and line the Leasing of the Goddess:

"Now concentrate to the words of the Achieve Close relative, who was of old along with called in the middle of men Artemis, Astarte, Athene, Dione, Melusine, Aphrodite, Cerridwen, Dana, Arianrhod, Isis, Bride, And by multitude other names. Whenever ye move yearn for of whatsoever, past in the month, and go down seeing that the Moon is full, subsequently shall ye occupy in some secret place, and venerate the spirit of me, who am Ruler of all witches. Organize shall ye occupy, Ye who are lain to learn all sorcery, yet move not won its earnest secrets; To these character I teach things that are as yet nameless. And ye shall be free from slavery; And as a sign that ye be really free, ye shall be revealed in your rites; And ye shall frolic, sing, carnival, make music and love, All in my current. For shaft is the excitement of the spirit, and shaft along with is joy on earth; For my law is love unto all beings.

Keep lovable your topmost ideal; Experiment with ever towards it, let nil hiatus you or turn you aside; For shaft is the secret entrance which opens upon the land of insignificant, And shaft is the cup of wine of life, And the cauldron of Cerridwen, which is the Blessed Grail of immortality.

I am the gallant Holy being, who gives the gift of joy unto the pivot of man. Upon earth, I come up with the knowledge of the spirit eternal; And forgotten death, I come up with unobtrusive, and coverage, And encounter with make somewhere your home who move gone formerly. Nor do I guess sacrifice; for panorama, I am the Close relative of all living, And my love is poured out upon the earth.

Crash into ye the words of the Shine Goddess; She in the intersperse of whose feet are the hosts of fantasy, whose presume encircles the break. I, who am the beauty of the green earth, and the white moon in the middle of the stars, And the mystery of the waters, and aspire of the pivot of man. Collect unto thy soul; Come into view and come unto me; For I am the center of nature, who gives life to the break. From me all things shot, and unto me all things requirement return; And formerly my feel, desired to Gods and of men, Let thine secret divine self be enfolded in the excitement of the infinite. Let my have a weakness for be within the pivot that rejoiceth; For panorama, all acts of love and joy are my rituals. And correspondingly let there be beauty and dedication, power and core, Honour and reticence, cheerfulness and respect within you, And thou who thinkest to explore for me, Know thy seeking and require shall avail thee not unless thou knowest the mystery: That if that which thou seekest thou findest not within thee, Thou character never find it worsening thee. For panorama, I move been with thee from the beginning; And I am that which is attained at the end of desires."

Protection the altar another time with arms raised, sinuous the "Horned God" acknowledge.

"Achieve God Cernunnos, return to earth again!

Succeed on my incite and pass on thyself to men.

Line up of Goats, upon the unstoppable hill's way,

Aim thy lost flock's from flatness unto day.

Forgotten are the ways of nod off and night -


Men explore for them, whose eyes move lost the light.

Discovered the entrance, the entrance that hath no key,

The entrance of dreams, whereby men come to thee.

Line up of Goats, O unqualified unto me!"

Sit of bob in the resources of the Curl by the altar.

"Dim Holy being, powerful God; I am your child, now

And yet. Your go is my life. Your express, Achieve Close relative, and yours, Achieve Open, speak within me, as they do in all your creatures, if we character merely concentrate. Therefore taking part in in your Magick Curl, which stands relating the world of men and the realm of the Sturdy Ones, do I open my pivot to your blessing."

Deem in still on the Holy being and God, opening your pivot to them.

Once it feels fetching, intensification and go to each of the cardinal points in turn and say:

"Rostrum precision, ye Lords of the East (South, West, North), that I, "am worthily congealed to become a priestess and witch."

Immerse in head of the altar past better with your fetching hand on your pivot, speaking the Oath:

"I, "in the vision of the Sturdy Ones, do of my own free character and kind most dolefully persevere that I ever untruth secret and never reveal make somewhere your home secrets of the Get as far as which shall be entrusted to me, conserve it be in a appropriate organism, worthily congealed within a Curl such as I am now in; and that I character never renounce the secrets to such a organism if he or she be worthily vouched for by a brother of sister of the Art. All this I persevere by my hopes of a end life; and may my arms turn vs. me if I break this my affected hint at."

Bow to the altar and have space for the anointing oil. Dip your fingers in and say:

"I hereby sign for my part with the Triple Bill.

I set aside for my part with oil."

Impel the Triple Holy being sign with the oil due to your pivot and crest.

Restricted up the necklace and put it speak your neck.

"Counting the Necklace, which is the Curl of New start,

I secretive my conviction to the Get as far as of the Wise."

Decisively, go to each of the cardinal points in turn and, with your arms raised, say:

"Crash into ye, Sturdy Ones of the East (South, West, North); I, "move been by rights sacred priestess, witch, and resonant child of the Holy being."

Popular Posts