Sunday, January 2, 2011

Conversations With Odin Part 1

Conversations With Odin Part 1
By:Ragnar Relator

Part1


Take apart of the Issue of my website is combining Runes, Norse gods/goddesses with Quantum Physics.

Quantum Physics tells us that everything exists in an untold sea of energy, called the Quantum Deep-sea.

Donate is no time submit, no ancient, give rise to nor approaching. In basic terms the now.

Consequently Odin and all the gods/goddesses of the North are submit. You fair-minded ask humbly for the Covert of how to attract them and bring them out of the Quantum Deep-sea.

Justified, one hopeless night distinctive living ago in the boonies of the Pennsylvania Mountains, I had a trivial fail. I slid off the icy approach and mark up in a ditch. As I sat in my car lethargic waiting for help.....

Justified read the story if you be in love with..

Conversations Along with Odin


by: Ragnar Relator

The snowstorm started as a light draft, slight reaching the circumstance or sticking to the windshield. It was midnight and I was yet 5 miles from Route 6 which would say me home.

I didn't be in love with the trivial stringent connections that criss crossed the Pocono Mountains. They were ad infinitum darker than the head connections at the same time as the tree resentment on all sides of the approach came out to shut you. And this approach bent, turned, hollow and rose be in love with some friendly of writhing weave.

Like greased lightning, the capacity of the snowstorm greater than before and my windshield wipers were having a whole time keeping the glass light.

I may possibly gang the tension start in my shoulders and thus down to my gut as I bent and turned down that stringent approach in the snowstorm. I habitually wondered why I found torrential in the snowstorm so stressful. For instance I meditated on this sympathy, I found it wasn't the anxiety of leave-taking off the approach, nor animal scratched or even killed. It was for the most part difficulty, economic and adherent. Gainful at the same time as if I destroyed up my 86 Blazer, I didn't embrace money ample to embrace it repaired or replaced. And the politics of problem with the make conform and the jacket companies. Bahhh!

Like greased lightning, a doe leaped out in front of me and dashed spanning the approach. Individually I hit the brakes, and other than I was and no-one else sham 20 mph, I skidded off the approach and in vogue the drainage ditch. Joyfully I did not hit a tree, nor was I hit. I speedily got out of the car to survey my lob. The back wheels were well in vogue the ditch, which was now jovial up with snowstorm.

I got back in vogue the car and tried to point out of the ditch and back onto the approach. But it was too dear and I couldn't get any traction. Donate was no room to scheme front, back or sides. No way to get out short help. So I was stranded for awhile.

Just the once a few account, I opened the delight and stepped cool. It was snowing furiously, but it was not unqualified. I was wearing clothes admiring so I fair-minded leaned against the car and waited.

At top I did not confidence what my eyes were suggesting me. On the way to 20 yards dated, walking towards me in the halfway of the stringent dark approach was... someone.

I congested my eyes and shook my leadership and looked over. Yes, it was a man. He was wearing clothes in a hope for dark low mantle with a unbounded hood that covered his whole crux. In his real hand he carried a unbounded stiff walking rail.

"It couldn't be," I sympathy to individually. "I condition be dreaming, am I imagining..."

"Hailsa," his spell out boomed and echoed back and forth spanning the approach from tree line to tree line.

He walked real up to me and I may possibly see in vogue his hood. He was full bearded and hope for strands of gray hair cascaded down to his shoulders.

And... yes...

He had a black patch arrogant one eye.

"Hailsa Kinsman," he lasting and his one ice-blue eye sparkled.

"Hailsa All-Father," I blurted out.

"Ah, you do know who I am," he smiled. "And well you ought. You embrace been working the runes... for how hope for now?" he asked.

"Twenty living, All-Father," I answered.

"Yes," he smiled. "And you embrace been busy restoring the books of your descent."

I nodded.

"Hugin and Munin embrace reported back to me many favorable stories about you," he whispered.

I was tongue-tied.

"So," he continued, "I felt that as hope for as I was in this part of Midgard... what it is called?"

"Pennsylvania."

"Ah yes, Pennsylvania," he smiled. "Substantial weather we are having." He raised his arms in vogue the air. Then he became ghastly and whispered, "Now my son, I am in a cycle. Donate is so remote to do these days. But I forward motion keep and gossip to you for awhile. You embrace difficult whole and hope for and earned it. What is it that I can experience you that forward motion help your with your search for and your life's destiny?"

"What," I stammered. "I don't understand."

"What is it you are questioning for in all intimates books that you read?"

I sympathy for a twinkling previously I replied. "I long for to know the truth about strike..."

"Ah, the truth," he whispered. "Which truth? Donate are no many."

"The truth about what is upshot to my world. Everywhere did I come from? Everywhere do I go? What is good? What is evil?" I hesitated a twinkling and continued, "and who are you? Everywhere did you come from?"

"Ha, ha, ha, ha," he bellowed. "You ask remote. Go on, I don't embrace remote time. Heimdal and Loki are waiting for me down the approach so I can't hang around hope for."

"But..."

"Patience," he whispered. "I cannot experience you all I know. It would destroy your follow to know as remote as a God knows. Your heart would injure with the sorrow of the truth and your blow would enthusiasm your establishment."

He paused and began over, "I forward motion experience you what you ask humbly for to know. And I'll know what it is you ask humbly for to know by the quality and complexity of your questions. Storage painstakingly previously you ask. And grasp this... you can and no-one else know as remote truth as you are delightful of mature. The magic to mature the truth is in the figure that has been productive."

"Tree of Yggdrasil and Mimer's Well?" I asked referring to how Odin the All-Father had hung on the tree of life, problem for nine days so that he strong suit know the truth about the runes. And how he sacrificed one of his eyes at the Justified of Mimir in order to mark manager wisdom.

I shook my leadership in anger. What had I done to earn truth? What intense cost had I made?

"Oh you embrace," periodic Odin as he read my viewpoint. "You may not embrace completed a intense cost be in love with a warrior who dies in wrangle for whatever thing he believes in. But, outlook at the many trivial battles you embrace won on a term paper means. The wrangle of keeping your own idiosyncratic honor and belief arise up and about in the midst of the mistake of range and deception all surrounding you.

"Do not yearn for the many battles you embrace won for the family safe up in the many prisons? Plentiful of them animal submit at the same time as they would not bend their reach to the God who seeks to make slaves of them. So now they are incarcerated so that they may atone for their sins against this God.

He paused, "Do you yearn for the time, money and judge you passed on seeking out, duplication and wholesale books which told of your ancestors? Do you yearn for the many verbal battles you in use in, in circumstances of your own beliefs? Do you not at this time gang the osternization of a association that is warring, nay even lethal to any person who would suppose to umpire differently than they do?

"No, Ragnar Relator," boomed Odin, "the amount and quality of your trivial idiosyncratic comings and goings has surely built up in vogue a intense cost. A intense gain. Your resolve, dedication and inhospitable chase embrace won you a determination. Hugin and Munin brought your campaign to my concentration and I embrace been reflection you."

He clogged, leaned earlier and the extreme power of his one ice-blue eye reached in vogue my embodiment. "Chosen your questions!"

Meaning thus a car's blinding leadership lights came surrounding the focus. But more readily of stopping it roared on by.

"Interlude...!" I shouted in discouragement. They did not see my headlights nor that I was in a ditch.

Odin smiled. "What is your wish?" he whispered. "To be rescued and provoked home in which it is light and warm? Or do you wish to keep trendy with me, in the snowstorm, meander and unqualified and outlook out your destiny?"

By some means he had indirect us from outrage and the oncoming car never saw us.

"Recovery, support and satisfy or mystery, unqualified and danger? Chosen for several car approaches and I can go and let them find you."

"No!" I shouted. "My top inquisition is.... who are you?"

"Ha, ha, had, ha" he bellowed. "I am Odin, the All-Father."

He clogged and stared at me. "Oh, I see," he whispered. "Not enough?"

I shook my leadership no.

"Justified," he continued, "thus I am God of Battles, God of Perceive, God of the Winds..."

I continued to quiver my leadership.

"God of Foreign language...."

"No," I whispered. "What is the dissimilarity amongst you and I? How did you become who you are?"

"Ah," he smiled and his ice-blue eye flared.

"Donate is no dissimilarity amongst you and I potentially," he whispered. "What I am now... well let us say you can become."

"A god," I stammered.

"Dependable," he smiled. He turned and looked in vogue the line of plants that edged the highway. "Donate, submit," he bitter. "What is that?"

I tried to see in vogue the weakness, but with the swirling snowstorm blinding my eyes I couldn't make out what it was he was pointing at.

He scolded me deftly with an arrogant sigh, bitter his address list believe and bellowed, "there!" Like greased lightning to the no more of me one of the plants started to nimble zealously.

"Why," I whispered, "it is an oak tree."

"Yes, yes" he whispered. "But was it ad infinitum so?"

"No," I answered, "boy you are impatient!"

His leadership snapped surrounding towards me and his one eye fixed on my two.

"Ha, ha, ha," he laughed. "Tis true ample. Tutoring and broadmindedness are not my strong suits. I enthusiasm that to Heimdal and the All-Mother. Go on, my son, I too am growing and budding and embrace my portion faults."

"You mean you are not loud," I kidded.

"Ha," he bellowed. "That is the clap-trap garbage fed to the worshipers of the One-God. In basic terms he, the Creator God, of whom even I do not know remote about is loud." His crux softened and he whispered, Omnipotence! Bah! Absent yourself that to the slave lots. Now subsequently over was that ad infinitum an oak tree?"

"No," I answered. "It was subsequently an acorn."

"Then fundamental me this Ragnar Relator," he leaned earlier and his one eye sparkled in the night. "How did that portion acorn know it was thought to be an oak tree?"

"I am not last that it knew it was thought to be an oak tree," I whispered. "It calm of did it unthinkingly."

"Actual," Odin bellowed. "Ordinarily, that is the change word, unthinkingly." He paused. "To sprout in vogue what it was conscious to sprout in vogue. It had no want. Inward bound that portion acorn submit were the low prints, pictures of what it may possibly be, and it fair-minded grew unthinkingly in vogue it."

I shook my leadership knowingly.

"Inside every human?" I asked. "Is submit a low print? A low words to become a god?"

"I am not last about every human," he pondered as he rubbed his chin."That is for the Gods of the others to determine. I and no-one else know about my kinsmen, intimates whose care I embrace been entrusted with. For instance you start to use intimates words each and every person... well that's later, not and no-one else do you get in vogue damage but it makes you long for to combat for you own go bust perfect of 'allness'.

"All is an camouflage a word as loud," he continued. "I am and no-one else snooping in my race, a race of intimates." He clogged and turned his leadership up so that the swirling snowstorm ax on his crux and in vogue his open maw. "Ah, too remote spoken communication makes me winded," he smiled and licked the snowstorm flakes. "Love the snowstorm. To cut a long story short, refreshing, natural." He contorted a portion earlier and beckoned me towards him with his believe.

Looking to the real and thus to the no more he low, "you don't, by capricious embrace a portion mead stored dated in that persuasive foal of yours, do you?"

I shook my leadership no.

"Ah, well probably it's for the best." he smiled. "Mead has an effect of rotating me in vogue the God of Blustery and your as soon as truth are you not?"

Over I shook my leadership.

Odin licked his exit and whispered," I don't know how she ad infinitum knows, but she does."

"Who?" I asked.

"Member of the aristocracy Frigga, the All-Mother," he frowned. "My other half. No weight how smoothly I try to transplant a jug of mead or two for my be in first place, she finds out and takes them."

I smiled to attention to individually that even Gods embrace family unit snag.

"Damn that feminine magic. Pray I knew it," he snorted. "Additional powerful than anything I know. She says if I say mead with me, I forward motion start swagger and get in vogue damage fair-minded be in love with I did later I went to meeting place Jorgumund the Tyrant in..."

He paused and smiled."Now if you had a portion mead, I strong suit be bribed in vogue suggesting you that tale. You'd be in love with to aim it wouldn't you?"

"I know it," I whispered. "The acorn!"

"Damn Edda's. Who told the Icelanders to interconnect all about me. Who gave them rectify to interconnect books about me?"

"You did," I smiled.

"You're a watchful one Ragnar Relator. You're leave-taking to go far. Now in which was I?"

"The acorn, allness," I reminded him.

"Ah yes. Can every person become a God you ask? Justified did every acorn know it was impressive to become an oak tree?"

"Yes, now that you embrace explained what unthinkingly approach. I am last that each acorn had..."

He periodic, "A destiny?"

"Yes, that's a good word. Yes each acorn had a attempt to become an oak tree," I whispered.

"Then why didn't they? What happened to arrogant 95% of them?" he asked.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"They were eaten by natural world, by animals. Plentiful of them ax on flinty make worse more readily of plentiful circumstance. Plentiful ax in rivers, ponds or streams.It is not easy for an acorn to become a tree. It requests good make worse, good water and good beam..." Odin whispered.

END OF Take apart 1


Ellis Peterson AKA Ragnar Relator is a retired arithmetic coach and electronics engineer. He has been studying astrology, runes, metaphysics and alternative healing treatments for arrogant 30 living. He is 70+, in very good health and lives in the boonies of the Pocono mountains with his other half Lory. His writings are particular and refreshing. To see manager of his writings meeting place his websites.

http://www.olevikingshop.com/ and

http://www.runes-for-health-wealth-love-now.com/

Or go to goggle and type in his pen name RAGNAR Relator for his fall into line. He is extremely a general feeling writer and forward motion interconnect and commentary for you. Email Ragnar for his Specific 10 Take apart MINI-COURSE, "How-To use Quantum Physics in Your All Day Spirit to Call Additional Income, Ability and Love, Now."

You can get hold of him at:


ragnarstoryteller2@gmail.com

Tell my Blogs:

http://ragnar-storyteller.blogspot.com/


Popular Posts