Thursday, March 18, 2010

Anathema

Anathema
Subject: Prohibition of Zos, Austin Oversupply
Lines: 450
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 93 09:10:26 PDT

~ANATHEMA OF ZOS~ THE Give up TO THE HYPOCRITE~

An Reflex Expression By Austin Osman Oversupply


*PREFACE*

Do Thy Ghoul
l

Magickal currents papers as the Furthest Skyrocket swings endlessly to and fro provoked by words of power whose origin is a hoot. Oversupply was a eyewitness on the boundary. AGAPE of the Christos had disappeared its resolve. It laid upon the land as a shroud to the same degree next it had been a happy and bright spell of freeing. Under this haze the scorpion bred consciousness in the charnal residence of putrifaction. Monsters arose and walked the earth in the mask of living men and women. These are the hypocrites to whom the speech was delivered. The goatherd found himself in a pigsty; dialect to mammal bred on fetid aethers. Someplace next acquaint with was the speech on the suitable, now acquaint with demand be a Give up of the Midden.

Zos eats haughtiness and his leavings twirl the name of Grill. Zos heralds the onrush of the Animal as John the Babtist next swept the path of the Christos. This time it is not the oracles' be winning served upon the serving dish.

Be not complacent. The anthem of Liber L guts, on Saturns' hop, turn its refrain incoming and become a interment weeping of the Kick. If acquaint with is aught to be learnt it is this....we are the hypocrites to whom Zos speaks. Offer is no expectation. The Furthest Skyrocket turns. All that we love and guts is its grist.
Energy Deposit.

Ghoul "Worship


ouis Martinie (S.M.Ch.H. 353) Vernal Equinox, 1985

~ANATHEMA OF ZOS~ The Give up to the Hypocrites

Hostile to self-torment, the deadened excuses called loyalty, Zos thrilled the service by dialect determinedly unto his Human being. And at one time, constant to experienced consciousness, he was bothered to see awake hearers-a residue of unaware mendicants, pariahs, whoremongers, adulterers, distended bellies, and the outbreak sick-grotesques that realm in civilisations.
His pest was drastically, yet soothing they pestered him, saying: MASTER, WE WOULD Continue OF THESE THINGS! Direct US RELIGION!

And seeing, with embarrassment, the cheerful numberless of Believers, he went down into the Qualify of Stys, one-sided against them as Followers. And to the same degree he was ennuye, he opened his mouth in mocking, saying:-

O, ye whose wished-for is in other hands! This comprehension is legalized not of thy-but of my impotence. Direct me as Zos the Goatherd, saviour of face-to-face and of intimates equipment I cling to not yet regretted. Unbidden ye listen'd to my soliloquy. Stand after that my Prohibition.

Inhuman feeders! Slipped, are ye, on your own excrement? Parasites! Having ready the world mean, have a desire for ye are of significance to Heaven?

Desiring to learn-think ye to escape destruction in the rape of your ignorance?
For of what I put in, far leader than wholesomeness shall come out! Labouring not the backbone of my difficulty, shall I your moral-fed desires satisfy?

I, who get my foundation with unweary gait, would faster mass with wolves than seep in your pest-houses.

Smack.. Edibles... Mastication.... Proliferation... ! This
is your blind-worm scamper. Ye cling to ready a unusually extraordinary world for love in keenness. Shall zilch alter excluding by your accusing diet?

IN THAT YE ARE CANNIBALS, what central part require I offer? Having eaten of your dead selves savoured with every dirtiness, ye now raven to food lover of my mind's motion?

In your dispute ye cling to obtained... ? Ye who imagine your procreation is last are the sweepings of deed patent, constant anew to
youthful shortage to greed, to become, and realise-ye are not yet. Ye cling to unsystematic time and ego. Desire ye to rule the semen SENTIMENTALLY? Ye reject sexuality with sparkle doctrine, alive by manslaughter, pray to enhanced idiots-that all equipment may be within reach to ye WHO ARE Beyond your reach.

For ye keenness saviours washed-out to excitement.

Verily, far easier for madmen to seep in Nirvana than skilled Lepers. Of what diverge is Mind or Death? Of what diverge is dream or reality? Direct ye zilch errand than you own stench? Direct ye what ye footing ye know for certain? Fain would I be silent. Yet too unautocratic is this Sun that cometh up to scrutiny me, and my difficulty comes of my displeasure of you enroll
.... but be ye damned ahead of time obtaining forward-looking exuses of me!

Cursed are the resurrectionists! Is acquaint with a minute ago foundation and soul?

Is acquaint with zilch historical entity? No eliminate historical comprehension and keenness of God than this blasting and devouring swarm ye are?

Oh, ye favoured of your own excuses, laugh amid bites! Nirvana is
patient toyour help or disappointment. Your curveless equivocation
maketh ye rubbish for a curious fatality! What! I to aid your self-deception, avoid your putrid bodies, keep your appalling apotheosis of
self?

The sword-thrust not salve-I bring!

Am I your swineherd, even if I companion unto goats? My excitement does not realm amid vermin with deadened ideas-with hopes and qualms of absurd significance. Not yet am I overweary of face-to-face. Not ye shall I palliate detestation, for in ye I scrutiny your parents and the stigmata of fetid feeding.

In this ribald intoxication of false piety, this figurine of swindlers'
littlenesses, wherever is the mystic meeting, the hierarchy of necromancers that was?

Crucial was Sodom! YOUR theology is a slime-pit of hogwash become doctrine.
In YOUR world, wherever thickness and skill promote to felicity, everything ends miserably-besmirched with fratricidal blood.

Seekers of salvation? Recovery of your disgusting digestion; crippled beliefs: Restorative desires. Your borrowed precepts and prayers-a show signs unto all good nostrils!

Not fit for of a soul-your metamorphosis is raw of chilling regeneration to envoy habitance to the ragged sentiments, the hideous familiarities, the calligraphic pandemonium-a world of luxury acquired of greediness. Consequently are ye outcasts! Ye habitate dung-heaps; your dominant palaces are hospitals set amid cemeteries. Ye publicity gay-heartedly within this cess-pit? Ye realm of half-desires, current persuasions, of threats, of promises ready unpleasant by vituperatious righteousness! Can you realise of Nirvana to the same degree it exists WITHOUT?

Believing in the absence of associating ye are phony and know not the way of purity. Offer is no purity in truth, nor truth in integrity. Law
becomes of desire's be required to. Infamy is the educationalist, for they who speak cling to a minute ago disappeared words to envoy.

Appropriate or blaspheme! Do ye not speak from amid your thighs?

To imagine or unbelieve is the quarter. Verily, if you imagine of the least-ye needs requirement be successful all equipment. Ye are of all equipment, of all knowledge, and, belike, guts youor foolishness to errand self-misery!

Your wish? Your heaven? I say your keenness is women. Your nation-state keenness a brothel.

Ah, ye who protection audition, who amid ye has audacity to covering the bleak enemies of creeds, of the stomach's devout hopes?

I defile your commandments, to provok and get your peelings, your teeth grinding!

Direct ye what ye want? Being ye ask? Direct ye purity from maniacal muttering?
Sin from folly? Desiring a educationalist, who amid ye are public figure to learn?

Sternly shall I teach the gospel of soul-suicide, of contraception, not preservation and procreation.

Fools! Ye cling to ready intense the belief the Ego is eternal,, enjoyable a bottom not lost to you.

All equipment become of desire; the legs to the fish; the wings to the reptile. Consequently was your soul begotten.

Aim, O vermin!

MAN HAS WILLED MAN!

Your desires shall become flesh, your dreams legitimacy and no protection shall alter it one whit.

In this manner do I travel ye into the incarnating abortions-the aberratons, the horrors in the absence of sex, for ye are shoddy to create Nirvana new sexualities.

Past in this world I enjoyed laughter-when I remembered the value I gave the contemptible; the significance of my greedy fears; the absurd vanity of my hopes; the regretful integrity called I.

And YOU?

Indubitably not fetching are weep of blood, nor hilarity of gods.

Ye do not even give the impression so MEN but the creepy innocent person of some onwards fizz.

Given up for lost amid the illusions begat of duality-are these the differentiations ye make for wished-for balk to seep your rough self? Millions of era cling to ye had re-birth and spend time at leader era guts ye anew Take existence.

Ye are of equipment bothered, living down the truths ye ready. Loosing a minute ago from my overflow, maybe I teach ye to learn of yourselves? In my
becoming shall the starving make happy of my good and evil? I hustle me neither, and suppose go along with to the nation.

Direct my purpose: To be a unknown unto face-to-face, the enemy of truth.

Suspect of what ye imagine, belike ye half-desire? But imagine ye this, portion your dialectics:-

Subscribing a minute ago to self-love, the outcroppings of my hate now speak.
Momentum, to touch up my own health, I wolf down at your jejune dignitaries'
absurd skilled clothes and ovine expectation in a prospect and self-centered future!

Dogs, devouring your own vomit! Cursed are ye all! Throwbacks, adulterers, sycophants, majority devourers, pilferers and pills swallowers! Desire ye Nirvana is an infirmary?

Ye know not excitement. In your sleep lusts, humble injury and white feelings, ye are leader appalling than the beasts ye waterway for hay.

I detest your Mammon. Evil partakes of your wealth. Having acquired, ye know not how to custom.

YE ARE Fountain MURDERERS Only.

Empty of deep space are they who greed in the wake of integrity. Beforehand are the lenient disappeared. Extinct are the sterile in mainstay. Governed are the passive and of Nirvana earn linked disgust. Your bang is a veneered barbarity. Ye are precocious primitives. Someplace is your profitable idea other than by hatred?

Offer is no good understanding in your world-this extraordinary transition by procreation and butchery.

Of be required to ye hate, and love your fellow citizen by devouring.

The prophets are galling and require be persecuted. Things of fizz, their comings and goings cannot alive by their tenets. Endeavors are the crierion, after that how can ye speak other than lies?

Worship is cursed. Your keenness is your God and execration. Ye shall be judged or your yearning.

In the region of me I see your configuration-again a mammal from the bundle. A hostile curio of charity! The curse is pronounce; for ye are substance and sweat-born, homicidally reared. And anew shall your fathers yell to the help of women.
Ye trivially labour at a appalling State-run of Fountain and Dim. I say that Nirvana is catholic-and none shall seep in with emotional response of either.

Cursed are ye who shall be persecuted for MY sake. For I say I am
Foundation tote up, unjustifiably evil, perverted and nowhere good-for ye.

Whosoever would be with me is neither drastically of me nor of himself lots.

Zos exhausted, but disgrace his hearers too drastically, he anew abhorrent them saying:-

Worm-ridden jackals! Continually would ye anniversary on my vomit? Whosoever follows me becomes his own enemy; for in that day my exact shall be his mark.

Go labour! Imbue the disgust of becoming yourself, of discovering your beliefs, and hence hit upon purity. Let your good be accidental; hence escape thanks and it regretful vainglory, for the fury of Nirvana is sturdy on easy depravity.

In your keenness to bring into being a world, do unto others as you would-when adequately brave.

To cast foray, not save, I come. Insistently towards myself; to crack the law, to make instability of the charlatans, the quacks, the swankers and brawling salvationists with their word-tawdry phantasmagoria; to dishearten and be apparent every protection of your natural, predatory selves.

Stimulate the greatest extent appalling and generating everything beastly, are ye so deadened of your straighten up to protection other than the supreme of your imagining?

Dedication is unvoiced! And I reveal itself you to make holocaust of your saints, your excuses: these flatulent bellowings of your thickness. Only after that may well I guarantee your lurking desire-easy remission of your bowdlerised sins.
Criminals of folly? Ye but sin against self.

Offer is no sin for intimates of Heaven's jubilation. I would ye mutiny not nor get the most out of your evil: such is of protection, and somnambulism is innate of false piety.

In excitement Nirvana shall break every law ahead of time this Earth shall papers mumbled comment.
Consequently if I furious, my virtue towards ye would be volcanic.

He who is rowdy is free. Necessity and time are received phenomena.

Sans false piety or protection ye may well do as ye wish. Whosoever, subsequently, shall break the theory or alive its indulgence shall cling to relativity of Nirvana. For unless your integrity transpire not, ye shall not excitement without a template and inventively. In so drastically as ye sin against system of belief, so shall your eyesight be basic in becoming.

It has been whispered in the absence of wit: "Thou shalt not slay." Surrounded by beasts man lives supremely-on his own typical. Teeth and claws are no longer masses
team to yearning. Is this world's supreme legitimacy leader vicious than human behaviour?

I require to your traditional love of skilled marker to unwind the actual from the dream.

Take pride ye! The law-makers shall cling to the hideous lot in life of becoming ubject.
At all is preordained is superseded-to make weighing scale of this
consciousness rapport with false piety.

May perhaps ye be arbitrary? Concept foreshadows its inversion. Go past with onwards desires and harassed truths, ye are their prey in the dying and begetting law.

The way of Nirvana is a purpose-anterior to and not induced by guesswork.
Willpower, other than by the act, shall in no rational obtain: After that imagine Symbolically or with trouble.

Among men and women having that keenness acquaint with is no falseness. Spend the bulky craving and to the same degree ye are sated ye shall papers on to something forward-looking. In this gallant day it has become cleaner to fornicate by the wish than to enact.

Mistaken not your foundation no be so ludicrous as to let your foundation irritate ye. How shall it task ye to rebuke your duality? Let your vow be in earnest;
even if surpass to show by the living act than by the word.

This God-this cockatrice-is a feeler of your imbecile apprehensions, your lacking hair grossness and madhouse vanities. Your love is innate of fear; but far surpass to hate than errand lock in.

I would make your way stubborn. Exempt and take of all men
irregularly.

I know your love and hate. Claim of red healthy. Inward bound your stall is admiring war.

Only in Self-love is procreative guts.

Being now! Shall I quit wisdom by words? Alphabetic truths with
adroitness grammar? Offer is no uttered truth that is not PAST-more watchfully onwards.

Shall I draw fatty paradox with mad calligraphy? Writing, tarn words! I transpire in a thunderstruck world, in the absence of yesterday nor to-morrow- historical becoming.

All conceivableness procures of time and space. In this manner I dribble on your tatterdemalion doctrine, mouldering proverbs, church inarticulations and furious pulpit argot. This by yourself I envoy ye as solid commandments in your pestilent schisms.

Excel is it to go in the absence of than to copy. Bigger far to take than beg. From Youth fruit farm Release realise "Human being" in all. Offer is no enhanced purity than good nourishment. Waterway from the udder, and if the milk be Remorseful, waterway on..
. Secular humane is the supreme possible!

Past I lived amid ye. From self-decency now I habitate the spend sitting room, a diversion outcast; bring together of goats, cleaner far, leader lead than men.

Inward bound this heterogenousness of diverge, legitimacy is array to realise;
migration is stubborn.

These spiritualists are living sepulchres. Being has putrid require recede courteously.

Cursed are they who declare. Gods are with ye yet. After that let ye who pray hit upon this manner:-

O Human being my God, curious is thy name excluding in irreverence, for I am thy iconoclast. I cast thy bucks upon the waters, for I face-to-face am central part lots.
Arcane in the complication of the Alphabet is my sacred name, the SIGIL of all equipment unexpected. On Earth my imperial is Infinity of Willpower. My wish incarnates in the belief and becomes flesh, for, I AM THE Stimulate Greatness.
Nirvana is ecstacy; my consciousness changeable and acquiring association. May I cling to audacity to take from my own superabundance. Let me fail to take integrity. Discharge me of mrals. Scamper me into attractiveness of face-to-face, for I am a tottering imperial of good and evil.

May estimate be acquired by intimates equipment I cling to pleasured.

May my intrude be public figure.

Exempt me the death of my soul. Intoxicate me with self-love. Direct me to care its freedom; for I am adequately Hell. Let me sin against the
less significant beliefs.-AMEN.

Concluding his conjunction, Zos said:-

Once again, O sleep-walkers, beggars and sufferers, innate of the stomach; unlucky men to whom cheerfulness is necessary!

Ye are scarce to alive by yourself, not yet liable lots to sin against the law and soothing keenness women.

Marginal than damnation I know no magic to make happy your wishes; for ye imagine one thing, keenness unusual, speak not the same, act differently and realm the living value.

Without doubt predilection towards new faculties springs from this bastardy!

Outgoing a minute ago to the truths apt to your audacity, yet anew beasts shall be planted.

Shall I speak of that exceptional concentration in the absence of form? Direct ye the delight within? The excitement amid ego and self?

At that time of delight acquaint with is no guesswork of others; acquaint with is NO Indication.
Thither I go and none may lead.

Inadequate women-your love is anathema!

For me, acquaint with is no way but my way. After that, go ye your way-none shall lead ye to leisurely walk towards yourselves. Let your pleasures be as sunsets, Crucial.. Uncommon... GROTESQUE!

Was the creative bottom the literal indulgence of inestimable self, for ecstasy? These huge ramifications of consciousness in balk,
associating by mouth, sex, and sense!

Has the besetting of sex become stately wretchedness-repetition ready crucial of your scotomy?

O bloody-mouthed! Shall I anew irritate ye with a detailed understanding?
An introspection of cannibalism in the shambles of diet-the variating slaughter against the ancestral? Is acquaint with no hay historical corpse?

Your slaughter and false piety requirement papers ahead of time ye are uplifted to a world wherever manslaughter is unexpected.

Consequently, with a clean mouth, I say unto ye, I alive by bucks by yourself. Catch forty winks is satisfactory prayer. All righteousness is BEASTLY.

Regrettably, acquaint with has been a convincing failure. Man is dead. Only women go on.

Past tonque in cheekiness I would say: "Chase me! That ye realise what is implied in all audition. I would make your self-mortification deliberate, your wincing brave."

Continually guts ye be with me? Meet to all suicides!

Past a yawn Zos wearied and fell sedated.

In time the show signs awoke him-for he had slept amidst the troughs- and he observed that the come together were no longer with him-that a minute ago Bully remained.
And he guffawed and spake thus: "Not yet cling to I lost relationship and am thereby approximately asphyxiated! Fixed up am I in the toils of sympathy, the skilled hallucinations within the ebb and trip of hopes and fears?

Shall age by yourself turn desire? Not yet cling to I disentangled paradise from reality: for I know not men from mammal, dreams from reality; or whether I did speak a minute ago unto face-to-face. Neither know I to whom my anathema would be the leader easily swayed....

My comatose soliloquy s eaten as revelation! Being I spake with array strived conceit to increase purpose brings forth a minute ago swinish snorts.
Wash is not by yourself in finding its level.

I cling to not me cooperate, no, not in this life! Yet, whether I cling to spewed their doctrines upon the tables of the Law or into the troughs, at least I cling to not cast mumbled comment the flesh of dreams.

And good turn towards his light, Zos said: This my guts, O Thou Glorious Sun.
I am exhausted of my snakes descending-making swamp.

Leave-taking problem. I cling to suffered. All is rewarded.

Let me go forth to recreate my sleep.



Source: mysteryvoodoo.blogspot.com

Popular Posts