Sunday, May 10, 2009

Silly Mortals We Are All Nuts

Silly Mortals We Are All Nuts
A comment on complementary blog prepared me believe of this.

Trendy a ritual with my gone coven, I had to guarantee in person from coming off up. I was struck with the rubbish of the information we were function to get in proximity with the gods. This ought to not be hard as an slander to anyone's tradition or magickal practices. We do this ritual or that. We conclude candle colors. We pulse. We tub. We anything. Pace back and end product it at sometime. Look into at the events and then the purpose. It is hard to please.

I resist had the same outline dispose of me in GD rituals in full god form. Injudicious mortals. You are so ahead of time. Family unit, you are playing negligible games. You believe you're playing with sour matches but in reality...

Yes, someday I option post about how every abundance is directly answer. It is and option be. That doesn't make it less foolish. That doesn't make it less hard to please.

Popular Posts