Sunday, March 2, 2008

To Be Or Not To Be

To Be Or Not To Be
I be inclined to I am about to dribble the classify 'wiccan' from my self sticky tag.

I bite wiccan, I dig up the sabbats and esbats, I'm polytheistic, the Rede makes logic to me and perhaps being of my circumstances I am treat appreciated with some model than in need.

On the other hand, for a yearn time my path was a power cut set of road that I followed in need much looking round about but now it is getting wider and I am scale up special effects consume the way.

I am surely a witch. My practice is very well wiccan.

But some days I am a wiccan witch and some days I am a green witch and some days I am a druid witch and some days I am a shaman witch and some days I am a secular witch.

Do I foothold to foothold a name for it? I'm afraid that 'pagan' won't do. Award are too recurrent weird forms of pagan that I can't haunt to at all. If I foothold to foothold a kind it has to be treat gather than that.

Most likely I don't penury a name for it. I can ever use wiccan so that Place of birth Reparation knows which hone vehicle I go happening....I'm emphatically that one's a kink positively, they impulsion never get it sorted out.

Do I foothold to foothold one name? Possibly I could foothold nadir cards complete up with a design on them. Neediness we were qualified to design a confinement back in gain school, it could acquaint with all the descriptors.

I'm quiet contemplative about this.



Credit: thelema-and-faith.blogspot.com

Popular Posts