Monday, September 4, 2006

Healing Quarter Calls

Healing Quarter Calls Cover
East

Wings of Healing, wind of understanding
Carry me aloft to the clear blue sky
Wise and knowing, curious and wondering
Home to my mind, that I might know why

South

Flame of Healing, sweet determination
Power my belonging, make me strong
Wild and hungry, joyful and insistent
Home to desire, for the fire I long

West

Waves of Healing, serpent of the Mystery
Swallow me below to the tender deep
Strange and dreaming, wakening my wonder
Home to my truth, that my heart not sleep

North

Cave of Healing, rhythm of my heartbeat
Cradle me to silence, still my pain
Cool and patient, welcoming and wordless
Home to my bones, make me whole again


Also try this free pdf e-books:

Howard Phillips Lovecraft - The Beast In The Cave
Anonymous - Reaching Out To Wiccans
Howard Phillips Lovecraft - The Rats In The Walls

Tags: witches really cast  witch heretic  astronomical geomancy  mysteries mithra  presentation athame  book seniors  alchemy modern  garden from ground  holy grimoire sanctissimum  testis testitudinis thtz  english edition notes  personal introduction format  prosecutions witch scotland  

Popular Posts