Sunday, March 8, 2015

Socrates Had A Student Named Plato Plato Had A Student Named Aristotle And Aristotle Had A Student Named Alexander The Great

TOM MORRIS

The footbridge is constantly changing

I duly think it is time I visited the Akashic halls. I am overwhelmed at the amount of knowledge I want to understand and if my maths is still in tact, there does not seem to be the amount of years between here and there.

I already sleep the least I can so there are as many hours possible to engage in learning practices of the most ancient kind. The investigation once again into the Kabalah and to the body of Hermetic wisdom. I am extremely excited by this because for as long as I can remember I have been quoting hermetic wisdom and actually participating in meditations all of my own intuitive leading. To realise that I already had a huge knowledge basis that was vital to an easier understanding was a beautiful moment. I felt then that it was not a waste of time.

I had studied Anatomy and Physiology and I had studied everything to do with naturopathica. I attended the Maureen Wells School of Naturopathy. I enjoyed the herbal and the acupuncture and I loved everything I learned about the cell salts. Bach flower remedies are amazing and I was I suppose as per the norm for me, I did become a tad overwhelmed. I had always desired not to be a practising Naturopath but to attain the knowledge of one who intended to practice for a living. I wanted the knowledge for myself, my family and further for benefit of my friends.

Now I want to tie up the loose ends of this. I want all of this to fall into place. and because I am visualising this as I type this, then it will happen. It already has happened and this is my belief system to attain what is required here.

I need a miraculous injection of knowledge of such things as the great writers of antiquity. I want to understand why the Roman times had to be. I feel like my sisterhood and brotherhood has been robbed and for this reason I want to understand its place. Language is also on my menu of learning. I tasted Latin as a child and I never forgot what I had learned and I have built on this knowledge since but now I just want to understand so much more. I want to speak Latin and Spanish. I love the language and it is similar to Italian and French. I have learned a lot since I started researching early forms of numerals etc when this blog began.

Below is an explaination of both the Akasha and Esoteric Cosmology, the later interesting me greatly and is what I have been learning about lately.

THE AKASHIC RECORD


The akashic records are described as containing all knowledge of human experience and the history of the cosmos. They are metaphorically described as a library; other analogies commonly found in discourse on the subject include a "universal supercomputer" and the "Mind of God". People who describe the records assert that they are constantly updated automatically and that they can be accessed through astral projection or when someone is placed under deep hypnosis.

ESOTERIC COSMOLOGY


Esoteric cosmology is cosmology that is an intrinsic part of an esoteric or occult system of thought. Esoteric cosmology maps out the universe with planes of existence and consciousness according to a specific world view usually from a doctrine.

Esoteric cosmology almost always deals with at least some of the following themes: emanation, involution, spiritual evolution, epigenesis, planes of existence or higher worlds (and their emanation and the connections between them), hierarchies of spiritual beings, cosmic cycles (e.g., cosmic year, Yuga), yogic or spiritual disciplines and techniques of self-transformation, and references to mystical and altered states of consciousness.

Such cosmologies cover many of the same concerns also addressed by religious cosmology and philosophical cosmology, such as the origin, purpose, and destiny of the universe and of consciousness and the nature of existence. For this reason it is sometimes difficult to distinguish where religion or philosophy end and esotericism or occultism begins. However, esoteric cosmology is distinguished from religion in its more sophisticated construction and reliance on intellectual understanding rather than faith, and from philosophy in its emphasis on techniques of psycho-spiritual transformation.

Image by Mezza - Urunga footbridge at dawn


Popular Posts