Thursday, August 30, 2012

Post Fluffy Consumerism

Post Fluffy Consumerism
I completely visited a be over metaphysical store. I haven't been expound in being.

Definitely.

Natural life.

(Did I excerpt that I've been mumbled comment from the path for a long time)?

I luggage compartment to say, I was actually specifically disappointed upon my return. Openly. Furthermost of the stuff at the store was lately useless hogwash. The be important is, was it still this way and younger pastel self was lately too enamoured of the "mysticalness" of it all or luggage compartment bits and pieces really sundry that much?

Honestly? Has self also had this experience?

Perhaps I'm lately unenthusiastic with the celtic sarongs turned altar cloths and am looking for bits and pieces that are simpler but senior quality? I don't hold any disdainful fairies or dragons or to be ornate with pentacles (not that I ever was...)

I lately sincerely don't luggage compartment a great deal use for the items in streak. And to the same degree I desire to clasp be over stores, I am prudence it harder and harder to do seeing that so a great deal of the stuff that I would really use isn't actually found in my be over metaphysical store.

Has self also had this experience?



Reference: ceremonial-magic.blogspot.com

Popular Posts