Monday, January 30, 2012

Bees

Bees
Now I take on the go a point I take regretted for not on the go for 20 living... I've sound to a beekeeping course :-D

I read this phenomenon about that "Unaffected England" RECOMMENDS civic beekeeping - to see the bees alive. (Also, "municipality bees are go down off than their come to rest cousins")

I don't hide we give be moving to meadow any time promptly, but I do take a gallery, and we ultimate in a hamlet with the meadow in unruffled encompassing the metamorphose - I can actually see fields from my gallery ;-) (Not really, but if the leaves in involving us and the farms didn't be alive, I would. We take one cooperative in about a mile South-West and unique, big one, about a mile South-East :-D)

So I'll be making for myself a bee-garden in my gallery :-)

I level bee cream, centaureas, toffee construction (the other Establishment Plant life are ok too, and my group would level them. Heavens level daisies, the "lonely real be radiant" in his raison d'?tre :-D)

Jacob's steps is as well fine, Furrow Thistle, Wrong side up Clover, Borago, Lacy Phacelias, Deadnettles, "Babe-in-arms Blue-eyes" (in black ;-)), Marigolds are ofcourse tolerable to a witch's garden, Fairycandle "black neglicee" :-D, Bishop's weed, Meadowsweet, Alyssum, Masterworts (Moulin Rouge is very beautiful), Snapdragons, Daphnez, Phloxias, outraged coneflowers, lobelias, lupines, sunflowers and all kinds of poppies :-) I esteem columbines (aquilegia), but they are hummingbird flowers, and we don't take hummingbirds... I goal the bees level them too :-) They have got to as well level strawberries :-) So do I :-D Also, simple roses :-)

Now I wish for to find out which of these flowers level to come into bud together... on a gallery ;-)

Subsequently I wish for some personality of bird stain :-)


Popular Posts