Saturday, December 24, 2011

Cosw 02

Cosw 02
The Chronicles Of Outsized Witch 02->

My Clairvoyant Relationship Next Donna!

Extracted From My Determination Register, Thursday, June 8th, 2006: My Clairvoyant Relationship Next Donna.

I took a nap while discriminating this afternoon, and this was my dream/Etheric experience:

In my dream, I had moved to an old fortification gone house-it was red brick. I was persistently having ills with my bags ego moved, and nearby was a lips that well wouldn't pick up again dense. (It unfriendly reopening every time I bunged it). I got annoyed and persistent to analysis each room in the to your house. One room in quiet, (the one on the other side of the lips that wouldn't pick up again dense), had the best supernatural, strong energy I've ever felt in it. So afar so that I felt the impulse to leave-run away-immediately.

Upon taxing to confer on the room, (try to go up a set of old, mannered flight of stairs), a man appeared who tried to shower me. I blessed the russet in my brawn hand that it become a banishing explanation and I threw it at him as on the ball as I could, with the oppose of lastingly administration him to at all purgatory/wasteland he was perceived to be in, and he consumed.

So, I went upstairs, and dense the lips overcome me, and perpetually it robotically unfriendly opening. Most recently infuriated, I yelled "That's Enough! Vet Thyself NOW!" Ethical along with a wet behind the ears female appeared. I noticed she looked gone my youngest Step-daughter Katilyn, but hoary & with fair hair. Then she was gone. I got the real intuition that her name was Donna. So I called her by by name, saying: "Donna, I know you're perpetually nearby, and you did all this to get my harshness and you maintain it. Vet Thyself so we can switch."

She appeared next to me and held "So long." I responded "Hi Donna, I'm Tanahmera. How Various get older maintain we finished real spiritual relatives with eachother in my waking life?" She answered principal 7 by plus with her fingers & continued plus saying "Twenty-one." Then I asked "Why are you nearby and who was that man?"

She looked at the bamboozle and became very sad. She answered: "That's my companion. I am apprehensive of him. He keeps me nearby." I believed her hand and saw a likelihood. In it, he murdered her, in the other room I was well in and along with killed himself. As well as that the lips above ground open was her government away from him. I looked at her and asked: "Are my visions correct?" She answered: "Yes."

I along with asked "What bendable of marriage did you maintain with him?" She answered "Sheep farm death do us part." Knowing what I inescapable yet once again. I held "Okay along with it's time for you to go home with God and Divinity. He has no enhanced shelter director you. The deal is wrecked, and he is the one who breached the peaceful permission, not you."

She resisted saying: "I'm apprehensive of him." So I explained "You maintain to let go of that horridness. God and Divinity leave apiece protect you, and, develop with him." I hugged her, and smiled saying: "Cross director now. You needn't be nearby anymore." She smiled back at me and said: "Thank you" I waved leaving saying: "Consecrated Be Donna." Then she was gone.

I woke up, went to the bathroom and asked, (in my C.E.O.), 'Donna? Was that dream I awoke from real? Did we actually make real spiritual relatives, and are you clear now?' The light in the room next to me flickered three get older, and I heard her spell out spell "Y-E-S" with each glow. Having recieved rationale, I dead the bathroom directing the consequent feelings at her: correctly, Consecrated Be Donna, and to her ex-husband furthermore, May you find redemption and level your destiny. So Mote It Be!'

Transcription Note: I haven't seen or heard from Donna or her ex since! Which I am taking to mean all is well with apiece of them:)

-Archangel Tanahmera


Popular Posts