Saturday, May 14, 2011

Patricia Cota Robles Ascending Into Your I Am Presence Jun 14 2014

Patricia Cota Robles Ascending Into Your I Am Presence Jun 14 2014
WWW.ERAOFPEACE.ORGThis week we sustain been blessed with awfully power Through the ceiling Flares that sustain bigger beyond instant the Ascension Sparkle that is bathing the Ground throughout the month of June. This weekend, we are above and beyond while supposed in the restrain of the full advance of a strange Friday the 13th All-embracing Moon. All of these influxes of Fluffy will a good deal give permission the patterns of excellence for the Holy Mannish that will tide guide the communalist Cup of Humanity's Impersonation on Father's Day.

Father's Day will be well-known tomorrow, Sunday June 15th, in numerous countries cry the Conception. In May, we reached a precise impede of the Lavender Sparkle that formal the etheric documents that sustain unacceptable the to excess of Aid from thanks our Father God, or among with her Holy Amiability, to be cloistered from the Etheric Bodies of every festivity on Ground. This Succeed was clever by each person's I AM Image in achieve alignment with his or her Holy Draft and the beat good for all concerned.THIS Monumental Perform CLEARED THE WAY FOR AN Plague OF OUR Set off GOD'S Holy Mood, Power, ILLUMINED Possibility, Support, AND GOD'S Cover Formulate OF Faultlessness. THESE ASPECTS OF THE Holy Mannish Mood Deify Completely MAN, Human being, AND Inferior ON Ground ON FATHER'S DAY AS MILLIONS OF Run In relation to THE Conception Article ON THE Amiability THEY Swank FOR THEIR FATHERS.These aspects of the Holy Mannish sustain been principally full of activity to the to excess of Aid since our fall from Stylishness aeons ago. That is while we lost comprehension of our Father God and began using our Mannish Power in the absence of the evaluate of our Feminine Amiability. NOW No matter which HAS CHANGED!The life-transforming Behavior of Fluffy that sustain been clever guide the interconnected efforts of Heaven and Ground so far this court, sustain lined the way not just for our Father God and her Holy Amiability, but for the aspects of the Holy Mannish attached with our Set off God. These are Holy Character that the to excess of Aid sustain been unaware to since our fear-based possible egos took scurry of our Worldly Bodies.The investigation is a very powerful Activity of Fluffy that the Personnel of Heaven has feature to us at this time. It is only intended to help Aid cope with full go in front of this frightening hazard. It is noteworthy in the most important festivity, so we will each experience this powerful Ascension multiply myself, but Distinguish that organized we are invoking this Fluffy on behalf of ALL of our Sisters and Brothers in the Empire of Aid, the Essential Terra firma, and the physical, etheric, mental, and emotional strata of Father Ground. This is a Nearby from On Older that will build in advance as we conjure up this Activity of Fluffy NOW and From one place to another THE Retreat OF THIS Conjuring Appointment.I AM Rising Modish MY I AM PRESENCEI AM my I AM Image and I AM One with the I AM Image of ALL Aid. As this wondrous Ascension in the Fluffy occurs within me it occurs guide every festivity on Ground, in achieve alignment with his or her Holy Draft and the beat good for all concerned.I AM inactive pleasurably in my be in charge of with my arms and legs uncrossed and my bristle is as payable as prone. I wisp in greatly and even I AM languorous and tranquil. I empty my awareness of all of the thoughts of the day and I Distinguish, "I AM That I AM."I warily go within to the Deity of my Will and intent my thoroughness on my Enduring Elated Threefold Sparkle. Within the full restrain of my Threefold Sparkle, I work out that I sustain transcended the old Ground and crossed the boundary hip the 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Through the ceiling Frequencies of the New Ground. I sustain really entered a New Day complete with the full-gathered advance of Heaven on Ground.Succeed is mine! Succeed is mine! Succeed is mine!With this inner sophisticated, I work out that I sustain the frightening reprimand of Becoming the full being there of my I AM Image instance I AM come to life on the New Ground. This comparatively means Transfiguring my physical, etheric, mental, and emotional bodies hip the 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Through the ceiling Fluffy Bodies of my I AM Image.This Holy Alchemy is taking place within me now at an infinitesimal, cellular level. Completely electron, every bit, every subatomic write off and wave of my bodies and all the seats in along with the atoms and molecules of my bodies are while complete with complicated 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Through the ceiling Fluffy.My I AM Image is now superior to cope with full control of my Worldly Bodies. As this occurs, my thoughts, manner, words, goings-on, nostalgia, and beliefs meditate the Transfiguring Holy Amiability, Vast Abundance, Eternal Instruct, Jubilation, Peace, and Oneness of my Father-Mother God. My physical realism is altered, and I now experience at every level the unlimited physical excellence of the New Ground.My I AM Image claims full emphasis within my Worldly Bodies. I stand forth now as a put the finishing touches to God Different alive within the proud interesting, multidimensional nimble of my I AM Image. My feet are planted stalwartly on the New Ground, and organized I AM One with all of the Ascended Realms of Vast Faultlessness. I AM a God Different of happy Fluffy, now realizing the intensity of that Fluffy on every level of my Different. As I AM lifted up, all Design is lifted up with me. Subsequently, I know that within my I AM Image, I AM now ALL of Aid standing forth and realizing that we are God Beings--Sons and Daughters of God-on every realm attached with the New Ground.Within my I AM Image, I AM the Ascension Sparkle and I AM the full Holy Take forward of the Twelve Through the ceiling Aspects of Deity settle in, guide, and cry every write off and wave of Design. I AM beneficial every physical and chemical associations within the Worldly Bodies of ALL Aid, the Essential Terra firma, and the physical, etheric, mental, and emotional strata of Father Ground. The Ascension Sparkle is raising all of the energy bonds along with atoms and within atoms hip the 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Through the ceiling Frequencies of God's Vast Faultlessness.I Distinguish and Deem that confined to a small area within this muted electronic plan of Fluffy is everything vital to Transform the total physical realm hip the patterns of excellence for the New Ground. This silent Fluffy contains everything vital to set payable the ring, stopper, and electronic charge of every cell, bit, and electron of Design on the old Ground. I go all energy bonds within the infinitesimal realm now Rising in pulsate en route for the occurrence of unlimited physical excellence. Completely cell of Design is now settle with the full excellence of 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Through the ceiling Fluffy.Within my I AM Image, I AM the Ascension Sparkle and the 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Through the ceiling Frequencies of the Twelve Through the ceiling Aspects of Deity settle guide every associations within Aid and all of the energy bonds therein-this includes the associations of all take part, organizations, races, religions, and nations-liberating these transportation hip the concord of a Above Announcement of Different, expanding the Arena of Humanity's I AM Image on Ground.Within the Instruct of the Hone Through the ceiling Quiet, I AM familiar of this Above Truthfulness. I AM now admiringly receiving the Holy Promptings, Important, and Concepts of my I AM Image. Dissertation and hourly, guide the Nearby of the Ascension Sparkle, I AM experiencing the Above Truthfulness of the New Ground within my core and awareness.I AM now a living, Light-filled Memorial of Lucid Robustness, Eternal Inconsequential, God's Vast Abundance, Instruct, Peace, Bearing, Happiness, and Abounding Joy. I AM my 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Through the ceiling Fluffy Bodies of I AM Impersonation now completed deliberate on the New Ground. And so it is.I return my consciousness to the room. I become familiar of my service, and I allow these Holy Energies to be assimilated hip my physical, etheric, mental, and emotional bodies. I wisp greatly and warily as I get somebody involved the joy of this blink. (setback)I AM Positive, I AM Positive, I AM Everlastingly Positive.Darling Father-Mother God-All That Is-I AM.Patricia Cota-Robles

New Age Scrutinize of Humanity's Enterprise


a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit hypothetical scheme

www.eraofpeace.org FAX: 520-751-2981, Phone: 520-885-7909

New Age Scrutinize of Humanity's Enterprise, PO Box 41883,

Tucson, Arizona 85717

This protest is copyrighted, but you sustain my permit to participate it guide any medium as hope as it is obtainable for Free-for-all, it is not misused, and the directly credit line is included. Thank You.

(c)2014 Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

The information in this publication allocation is while feature to Aid by the Beings of Fluffy in the Realms of Illumined Sincerity. The Holy Plan of these outer space sharings is to make, give permission, boost, and blaze Aid by allowing us to see the over picture inside these wondrous but repeatedly anti mature.http://mensajesfedgalacticayashtarcommand.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss

Popular Posts