Saturday, March 26, 2011

Is Amanda Knox Innocent

Is Amanda Knox Innocent
My favourite yes/no reading ruse these days is to message tug one card and let it speak to me. I am leave-taking to the UK Tarot Assembly down in London sometime somewhere I'll be attending a Wildwood Tarot workshop, so I determined to get my Wildwood deck in position and out cold to go by answering the mistake "Was the pardon of Amanda Knox a fair judgment?"

The card I pulled, the 6 of Bows (Wands) seems to curb her simplicity. I elegance that the fire glowing in the principal is the fire of home and form that she so longed for by means of her four natural life in poke... but as you can see she's not entirely on the rampage of the jungle yet and the media attention to detail is represented by the wands pointing to the fire.

The traditional interpretation of the 6 of Wands is prevail and she did indubitable incline winning in spite of she had to pay a high arraignment. So in all probability it is in a minute fair that she is now qualities accommodating millions for her story.

My gut touch was continually that she was unrefined so it is usefulness to grasp this veritable by the Tarot.

Reference: wicca-teachings.blogspot.com

Popular Posts