Thursday, November 4, 2010

Dia De Los Meurtos Craft And Altar

Dia De Los Meurtos Craft And Altar
I determined to make these little skeleton nonsense thingies for Dia De los Meurtos which was motivated by an image off Tumblr. I would own up cherished to do more add-ons but I've been busy with other belongings, so I cool determined to make these quickly!

In is my Pioneer Altar, which I chi be adding together photo's to tonight in honour of my Darling Listless.

I chi be working with my Ghosts and spirits Tarot which is more or less just now acquired! I've hand-me-down it once until that time with incredibly silent results!

Let us not pine for that this is not the minimally time of the rendezvous that our dynasty are little, let us recall them control our actions, let us know that the spirits are interminably in circles us we minimally want to drape our thinking.

I fantasize you own up all had a fabulous Halloween, Beltane or Samhain, and I fantasize that you partying continue!

Chance Articles


* Small Altars Everywhereand Dia de los Muertos (breathelighter.wordpress.com)


Popular Posts