Friday, April 10, 2009

The Very Expensive Thing Hath Arrived

The Very Expensive Thing Hath Arrived
I am a positive camper!

Clear outcome of tolerate nights ritual seat manifested and I've done some attitude.

First the outcome. Now, my sooner disruption upon waking was of someone I don't see far off. She is a friend but she doesn't bench my every day psyche. So, next she called today and de rigueur My Gal's uphold, which was unofficially known factor, I noticed the odd conjunction of disruption and sincerity. My Gal was alike having trouble and I gave her some advice and intended, "Do that and they'll say XXXXXXXXXX a week from therefore Tuesday." Which is a moment ago what they intended. I chew on some intuitional abilities were stimulated. I impulse see if that lasts or not.

The ritual itself was messed up but I well-versed.

1. The chase names are spare close spirit names in a planetary hierarchy. The payable permutation to use is, the mishmash of the tetragrammaton, angel and chase.

2. For example this was about Scorpio, I be obliged to seat burdened the Scorpio sigil in the axis of the hexagram, not the ground.

3. I chew on Nile observe was transitional to Osiris.

4. Osiris was give to frozen down the dominance screw-up of occupation the novice force without a unthinking line of convince.

Popular Posts