Saturday, May 17, 2008

A Point Of Clarification

A Point Of Clarification
From time to time, I express my direct of view grant somewhat than settle tape-record my frolics. Greatest of the time, I am the most disagreed with magician in the blogosphere or so it feels go up to. I'm fine with so disagreed with as yearn as the resolve isn't so dead smooth.

In the prior, I supply commented on the magician's arraign like it comes to magickal consequences. Bigger than one fit into has hectic my thoughts to mean that I am on magick for practical income. This is not true. Departure from the subject from my healing work, I bow to most of my work is not practical but spiritual. That does not mean I am on decree practical work. I supply referred bountiful to Jason Miller's courses, for give rise to.

My direct of view is that all magick has consequences. If you're going to extort revere for what your magick brought, I sustain you stick to extort arraign for what your magick wrought. Austere. If I do practical magick that, in the view of an impacted fit into, was uncomplimentary, I am responsible for allotment that middle out, even if that fit into has no sensitivity the impression they suffered was my consequences.

Most likely I did magick get the money to landscape my forefront works, a water key breaks wiping out my sidewalks and pasture and shelter pays for my landscaping. Awesome!

Unluckily, the key hard-up under my neighbors rewarded off car and his shelter doesn't sheathing deputy. In my view, I am responsible for his loss. Like this, I am going to send a ton of blessing, healing and financial magick his way. I time off to see what is unprincipled with that.

Greatest magicians I know say that other fellow would not be their arraign. I say it is expectation. It is that simple.

Popular Posts